• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tears. Actual tears.

People that make those videos have way too much time on their hand's, LOL. I was about to click off but my Son started to dance to it, I had a good laugh. Thanks =)

He used to be a joke.  Now I am laughing, and he isnt a joke.    ? :threat:

After watching the whole thing and laughing at it. I cant think of any thing else to say but man I remember when he used to be cool  lol

He is know formally as.....

"German singing sensation David Hasselhoff"....which just goes to show you thet Germans love David Hasselhoff.

as per Norm MacDonald's skit on SNL a few years back.

Regards

I was getting a bit heavy last night; had a bit of sand in my vagina. Then I was directed to this link and everything made sense in my world once again. I found myself returning to my usual, sarcastic, mischevious "un-PC" self.

Thanks Showcase ::)

And we wonder why the Taliban banned music...

And yes I'm ashamed to admit it, but I did watch it all - that vampire dude with the big F**K OFF eyes was what did it for me.

"I'm not really a singer, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night".

MM

well thats something different....just when i thought id seen it all  :blotto:

-Syed
:cdn:

Could this be related to Hasselhoff's drinking problem....

Stop, stop OK!  I will tell you what you want to know!  I will tell you EVERYTHING...just PLEASE make it stop!  Can't you do something more humane...like pull my fingernails out?????

An interesting way to end a Sunday night... ;D

Para I am not gonna ask how you stumbled on that one...

MikeH...I think it's obvious what happened to KnightRider

LMAO ROTFL
:rofl:

HL

Curiosity just killed THIS cat.  Man, why do Germans like Hasselhof so much?  ARRRRRRGH!
Ich.........kann............nicht.............mehr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is too painful, should use it as phsy warfare, we could ruin all other armies over night after repeated playing on loud speakers,  but makes sure our sude has good eye and ear portection or they will munity
too  painful

Back