• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tasking ...and posting :/

:snowman: basicly I think you are rite.. PLD/LDA are there for help.. not for our pocket  :bowing:

It's that same as any other environmental allowance...I had to give up my LDA when I went to CFSCE...damn happy to get it back when I left, but I was able to manage my obligations just fine.

The school is not too bad.. I mean; great houses around can be affordable, with nice terrain.. :)

Have you been too wainwright, where should I start to look, north south e/w ??!!!

Never had the pleasure of living there....RVs, and Maple Guardian were more than enough...lol.

Silver-Maj said:
The school is not too bad.. I mean; great houses around can be affordable, with nice terrain.. :)

Have you been too wainwright, where should I start to look, north south e/w ??!!!

Maybe you should start by doing a HHT which you are entitled to as per your posting. I would look at similar accommodations in the various parts of Wainwright you are interested in living in. Compare prices, make your decision. As you say, not everyone makes the same salary. However, you mention your "cards" as you put it (which i assume you are referring to credit card debt). If I may make a suggestion, pay them off and get rid of them. If you cant afford to pay them back with ONE paycheque, the limit is too high. When I was a teen I got myself into 10K in credit card debt, it took me 5 years to sort it out, and I lucked out on some aspects of getting them paid of.

Anyway, my point is with just under 4 years in the military, I manage to support rent/stay home spouse/child/utilities/car payment/insurance and the various expenses on my salary alone. So, you should be able to live just fine. Your first priority however, should be to get debt paid off and not fancy cars, big TV's, canex plan items, or the like.

>:D I should start a new topic lol; Credit cards and relation with your life and work .

I use to be debt free, never had a spent over my "allowable" judgement..  and, well I pay the price now,  I saw it when I bought my car. Rates different >:D
So all of my pay goes on ^-^  cards.

Well, I guess I can sort my self out and find me a good place in WW paradise !

Silver-Maj said:

Honestly I wouldn't buy a house in Wx, but that's me.  Move into the shacks or something if they allow de-linking of rations.

But like other people have said, always do your finances around your base salary. Allowances are a nice perk and I find them best used as extra saving/spending cash...not as my main income to pay my bills. And I don't have to drive a crap car or live off Ramen noodles in order to live off my base pay.

Back