• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Taliban "Workplace Accident" Merged Thread

National Lampoon's "72 Virgins":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUYQwCW5ShQ

This, from CBC (via Twitter):
Four suspected insurgents killed in Kandahar City last night when their own bomb exploded in their compound

If CBC had the headline done CBC Style:

"Four poor freedom fighters were killed last night when the bomb they were making to kill the infidels prematurely exploded, thus depriving them of their martyr status"
Good for a chuckle I figure. ;D

Navy_Blue said:
Do you still get your virgins if your incompetent???  ;D

That's a good question........I'm not sure, being an infidel an all...

Navy_Blue said:
Do you still get your virgins if your incompetent???  ;D
Yes they do.  Here they are:
nuns_with_guns_big.jpg

Corps of Guides said:
Which is what something like "Durka Durka" would do, especially in such blatantly ethnicity-oriented context - it would draw unwanted attention to the CF if picked up by a reporter.

I thought we were past this kind of thing....

Edited to improve sentence structure....

I wouldn't worry too much about that. As a reporter who has been to Afghanistan, let me quote my first thought upon hearing of this terrible tragedy (and in this case I will speak on behalf of the rational members of the working press, and yes there are some):

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... [deep breath] .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

My second thought was 'Nice jorb, EW."  ;D

Oopsie.....
A suicide-bomber in southern Afghanistan blew himself up while putting on a vest of explosives, an official said.

The explosion occurred in a house in Gereshk town in Helmand province on Wednesday night. "The blast also wounded a child," a spokesperson for the local administration said.

Helmand is known to be a major Taliban stronghold and much of the fighting between NATO and Taliban forces is taking place in the province.

Back