• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Taliban Reunited... are you kidding me?...

Someones idea of a joke... says right at the bottom "All site material is owned by Taliban Reunited and should not be used without prior permission.
This site is only humour and satire, no damage, harm or offence is intended towards any party."  Not realy sure where the links go, don't have the "jewels" to click on them for fear of what "funny" site it will forward me too....

Plus of course the football (soccer) team...  sponsored by Macdonalds... just a shame that Osama wasn't dressed ike Ronald himself!

http://www.talibanreunited.com/images/TR-banner-large.jpg

Hahahahahahhahahahaha... wicket site.

Flawed Design said:
You mean wicked don't you Mr Grammar?

No I'm sure he meant wicket... the Pakistanis love Cricket just as much as soccer... I'm sure the TB have a team too.

Too funny....gave me a good laugh first thing in the morning...now off to work. :eek:

Baldricks-Bullet said:
No I'm sure he meant wicket... the Pakistanis love Cricket just as much as soccer... I'm sure the TB have a team too.

You mean football......don't you?   ;D

George Wallace said:
You mean football......don't you?   ;D

Yes.... but I'm just trying to be international... I mean... you call it soccer right?  You have been Yankified (on that one), haven't you?  (hey)

Best Regards,- Chris

Back