• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Supplements

KerryBlue said:
When I was playing football in grade 12, leading up to my first year I was taking NoXplode, Purple K, and Anabolic Prescription. I went from a 225 max bench to 305 bench in about 6 months, and put on about 20lbs in muscle. Now not so much anything, more about watching what I eat and just exercising.

What's your height/weight?

ObedientiaZelum said:
What's your height/weight?

I stand 6'5, when I was playing football I was up at 305-310. I'm back down to about 280-85. I'm still working on doing some cutting, but overall I'm pretty healthy and in shape.

You all realize that you just popped into an almost 6 month dead topic as though it had been started yesterday?

MPHopeful13 said:
You all realize that you just popped into an almost 6 month dead topic as though it had been started yesterday?

No we didn't, this guy started his own thread yesterday
petercushing said:
Not roids but I take Cellucor C4 really gives me that extra boost of energy needed. I like to drink Red Bull as well.

Then it got merged with this one, most threads on here are reposts then merged by staff to existing threads. But thanks for coming out, way to contribute to the discussion going on.  :salute:

MPHopeful13 said:

Nice job detective.  More bench presses for you.

MPHopeful13 said:

And?  No MilPoints for you, Capt Obvious!!

Back