• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

stupid hockey addict question...

JAMJAM

Inactive
Reaction score
The recruiting website is kinda leaving me in the dark about this. In the package I have received, I understand there is a rink on the  Saint Jean 'campus'. Right? I was wondering, will I have a chance to use this facility. Is it for us nuggets to enjoy on our weekends off. Is there shinny or something? Do I bother bringing my gear?

what? a rink at Saint-Jean? this would be some good info before i head over there.

I was just there and there was no mention of a rink except the fact that are drill hall was a rink at one point. i have heard that there is a rink outside but being able to use it I don't think so we were not allowed to use the gym on are weekends off.

Not during Basic...

Usually you are not allowed to play until you are complete all your trades training, and at your first posting.

I went from playing 3x a week before joining to basically nothing...I've played twice since February. I finish my 3's in March though, and can't wait to finally get posted.

I wouldn't bring any equipment to St. Jean, the only place you'll have to store it is civvy lock-up, and I don't think your BMQ buddies will appreciate you stinkin up their civvies before heading out for the weekend!

you are allowed to use the gym at st. jean on weekends that you earn off... haven't heard of a rink there from anyone so i wouldn't bring your gear if i were you, and to be honest, you really are not going to have the time to play and you're gonna be tired, really tired... you'll have enough PT to keep you busy...

congrats btw and good luck on your bmq

Back