• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Special Force in Canada???

• Thread starter martin p denmark
  • Start date
Originally posted by martin p denmark:
[qb] One of my guns:
http://hjem.get2net.dk/revsbech/lbok/galleri/[/qb]

Are you telling that that is an airsoft gun??!!?

[qb]
Originally posted by martin p denmark:
[qb] One of my guns:
[/URL]

Are you telling me that that is an airsoft gun??!!?
Comje to think of it I have seen several "real looking" guns from the airsoft world ( glock and PSG01)
How far can you shoot the thing?

Hi,

That one is the my best looking gun,
it shoots about 60m, but i can hit targets at about 40/50m.
I guess it is about 130 m/sek - 410 f/sek with a 0,20g bb.
It is my standart weapon, and i use it everywhere, so it isn‘t uograded a lot inside.
It is made buy a normal Marui M4,
but then there is metal lower and upper reciever,
there is many real steel parts all bought on Ebay, e.x. stock, handguard, first and second back-up sight, Elcan C79 3,4X 50cal. and many small pcs.

It have cost me about 3200 canadian dollar.
And i guess i have used 40/50 hours to make all the parts fit into each other.

For long distance i have bought a real nasty gun,
a guy from Hawai airsoft shop, Blake, made a custom co2 shooting rifle:
http://www.geocities.com/blakes_airsoft/old/gasaps/gasaps2.html
If you turn the preassure at max, you have the worlds most hardhitting gun.
You can see the test results at the bottom at hes site.
I guess it can hit people at about 150m / 450f.

Best regards

Martin Pedersen
Sigma
Denmark

I believe that certain airsoft guns are illegal here because their muzzle velocity exceeds some predetermined limit. Can anyone clarify?

I have a Glock 17L myself, but it‘s not CO2 powered, it‘s single action.

And yes, you can spend a fortune on airsoft. If you have a major chinese mall near you, chances are it‘ll have at least one store selling airsoft guns.

As for CADPAT, at distance it‘s going to look awefully close to your current uniform. Maybe you‘d be interested in ODs? :D

Originally posted by L/MCpl_Argyll_ Kurrgan:
[qb] You should stop by the MIR and pick up some CADPAT Condoms. My girlfriend says they taste like Hamsteak and Mustard Sauce. [/qb]
.... Hey I didn‘t know there were CADPAT condoms.. :blotto:

I believe that certain airsoft guns are illegal here because their muzzle velocity exceeds some predetermined limit. Can anyone clarify?
According to the firearms laws, any BB gun type thing [I have a wicked bad headache, don‘t make me try to make me reacall the correct terms right now] above 500 ft/sec is put into the same category as firearms, and thus must be registered, etc, and if you‘re caught shooting it at someone...

Man, I‘ve been wanting to get into airsoft for a while.. I just bought textbooks for this semester, do it doesn‘t look like it‘s happening any time soon.. Especially since I‘m looking at getting some real steel first.

Hey Martin de Denmark,

I‘ve heard through a guy who lived next to a janitor who worked in a building that across the street from someone who‘s cousin was in a new SF org who heard that Canadian applicants to JTF2 had formed an extremely effective SF team that is being emulated by all other SF teams in the unniverse unit. I think it‘s called

ETdC

"Esti Tabernak de Caulis!!"

Has anyone heard of this??

Ups you did it again (by Mrs. Spears/Padraig OCinnead) hehe...

åndsvage canadier de fatter ikke en skid bøsse røve pik slikkere røv knaskere fallafel krigere kamel skubbere daddel plukkere osv.

there was a small unit GGS trained some at camp 10 in Ontario in the sixties (campX to you) members taken detached posting from various units. They supplied body guards drivers etc for for politicians and senior civil servants etc when needed in NATO countries. They could be armed and were. Police etc could not. The designation was Guards General Service (great gunslingers) but The General staff and Government of the day got (as usual) cold feet about them. I think that there were never more than platoon strength approx. They did all the courses US Rangers/Special Forces/ British Courses/ US Navy seals etc Always did well, but as ordered never topped courses, never let them peek your hole card etc.

Back