• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Trust me there is no "already done"  There is do more!

I am currently house hunting, It's kinda fun.....

Just back from helping my riding candidate as a volunteer at the phone bank.
Spent 9 to 4 on the phone and I am feeling loopy.  ;D
Got to use Skype for the first time, interesting experience.

Well, today I voted, even though it was more like the lesser of the evils than a real strong contender, and now I am getting my care packages ready to send to Afghanistan.  I made cookies ALL day yesterday(about 300) but, it was well worth it!!  ;D

After an exciting day of Subsmash work up...heading to NL for same soon...stopped on the way home to vote...400 crunches...now chillaxin' and getting ready to watch the election results...'cause the outcome is going to be a big surprise :D

HL

Base Duty WO, well more correctly, Petty officer of the Day, but since I'm not a PO...

MM

Meanwhile from the tropics of Australia, I am just itching to see if Jack Layton lost his seat!!!

Oh yes, and hoping that Harper got re-elected.

OWDU

Just watching election results roll in, studying safety and reading about the artillery in Chechnya. Boring night on course I suppose. lol

slowly recovering from gastro, funny how it happened after thanksgiving (maybe i`m a bad cook and gave myself food poisoning)

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Well, today I voted, even though it was more like the lesser of the evils than a real strong contender, and now I am getting my care packages ready to send to Afghanistan.  I made cookies ALL day yesterday(about 300) but, it was well worth it!!   ;D

Can I send you my address?  (could use a cookie)

emmiee

Thinking about getting off the computer and getting ready for an evening at the Brew Pub!  :cheers:

Saturday, 0620 h, on here, then cook brekky, consisting on a grilled cheese sanger on the BBQ, orange mango juice, then a swim, the pool temp is 27C. METREP is fine, top of 27C. Can't beat that for a fresh spring day in the tropics.

Then later this a drive up the Sunny to pick-up a nice new breadmaker (Sunbeam) at Coolum which I got off ebay.

Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

OWDU

Off for some wobbly pops with friends...shoppin' with my girl child tmr...and going out to watch UFC 90 tmr night...giggitty giggitty...sounds like its shapin' up to be an awesome weekend...weather looks good too...maybe a hike on Sunday  8)

Cheers n' beers
HL

right now, I'm getting ready to sew the shoulder flashes on the boy's Air Cadet uniform. After that it's a hot bath with my buddy epsom salts.  Had a brutal workout today.  Tomorrow, he's got tag day, and I'm going to attempt to clean up my house whilst entertaining the baby.  supposed to warm up to 6C and rain.... goody.

Another TOD ad RDO until Monday morning, but at least on call, only having to go in about an hour today and tomorrow, but its an hour's drive in.

Riding out a powerful T-storm here on Bribie Island.

Birthday tomorrow, No. 49 - ick!

EDIT - the good thing is I am baking a cake  ;D

OWDU

Im sweating a bit over shipping out to St Jean tommorow.  Also putting more music on my ipod for the 7 hr flight.  Look forward to finally becoming a part of the CF family

Overwatch Downunder said:
Birthday tomorrow, No. 49 - ick!

EDIT - the good thing is I am baking a cake  ;D

OWDU

Happy Birthday, OWDU!!  :cheers:

Today here in the Q's in Edmonton the wind is just a howling.  I've been watching everything roll by the window, some of it mine.
Also, I am really looking forward to watching UFC tonight  ;D

I would also like to wish Wes a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cheers:  Hope you have fun.  :D

Happy theirs nothing major wrong with my knee, hoping theres going to be some ball hockey after supper, and wishing Wes a happy early birthday!

:cheers:
Beav

Flinging worms out of the garage.  Really!!  It's raining to beat all here today and there's worms everywhere!!  :-\

Back