• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Sitting in the CG Tn Office babysitting some BMQ arrivals until thier duty NCO comes to take them away!

what do I wish I was doing? 

Still sleeping in bed!  ;D

DTG 300918KAPR08

Morning Tea

1. Just sharked back the fol:
A) Qty 01 ea sausage roll, Four 'n Twenty brand, w/ketchup,
B) Qty 01 ea orange Fanta, 375ml can thereof; and
C) Qty 01 ea pie, apple, generic Frontline brand (piece of)

Wesley  Down Under said:
DTG 300918KAPR08

Morning Tea

Sounds good, Wes.

I myself need to charge my iPod, while wearing my new Army.ca Golf shirt ;D

Baker

Just finished making all the cookies(about 200) to put in my care packages for 3 soldiers, that I don't know, that are in Afghanistan.  I think I'm going to need a bigger box, realized I got a shitload of stuff for them. 

Deal, you bake me some homemade choc chip cookies, and I will send you some ANZAC cookies??

AND, I will include the original WW1 recipe, so you can make your own :) and spraed these legendary biscuts (thats what they call cookies here)

Wesley  Down Under said:
Deal, you bake me some homemade choc chip cookies, and I will send you some ANZAC cookies??

With half a world to travel, you better know someone working in a plane cie, to reduce the cost of the shipping...

So, Wes, before I enter into this deal, what exactly is an ANZAC cookie?  Does it involve banana candies? lol Hope not:)

Hummm, they resemble an oatmeal type of cookie I guess, but made with cane syrup. They are very good, and go well with a big glass of ice cold milk. :)

They were sent to the men at Gallipoli, and throught the Middle East European theatres in WW1, throught out WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, and I even had them sent to me when I was in Iraq. The tradition continues.

Wes, I have a plan.  Why don't we just swap cookie recipes, save on the postage and if/when you go back in theatre, then I will send you a care package full of cookies!  Deal??

Cookies?! *perks up* I want cookies :D Wes, share the LOOOOVE.

You mean the recipe  :D ?

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Wes, I have a plan.  Why don't we just swap cookie recipes, save on the postage and if/when you go back in theatre, then I will send you a care package full of cookies!  Deal??

Wesley  Down Under said:
DTG 300918KAPR08

Morning Tea

Wes,

Ya gotta start looking after yerself, man.  Seriously.  Try four coffee scoops of oatmeal in a bowl with three scoops of water.  Microwave for 99 seconds, add toast, butter, black coffee, pineapple juice.  Good to go.

Ref ANZAC cookies: this it?

http://www.aussieslang.com/features/anzac-biscuits.asp

studying biology

micro biology -- the concept of sodium and potassium pumps interacting within a cell makes my brain ache

:p

Sitting on the computer, waiting to here those wonderful words...."Secure"...but it doesn't look like they are gonna come early today.
It did for the newbie and a few instructors though... :'(

Getting ready to go to the gym

Which I like to call self imposed sliders

Enjoying the Queensland Labour Day long weekend. Its Monday here.

26C mainly sunny, and  "the blonde" is having a nap  ;D

Back