• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Sitting here waiting for Batman to start. I'm here more then an hour ahead... Hmmmmmm.... I'm waiting.....

On duty tonight. Thankfully no SAR changes(knock on wood). Sittin here surfing the web and listening to FDNY.

Just finished my last hospital shift for this portion of my practicum. I really enjoyed being in the ER today! Have a couple days off now, before I work on-car (ambulance) later this weekend. I'm really loving this PCP course.  ;D

Just thinking about all the stuff to get done, just got the date we get our Q in Edmonton.  Let the fun begin!! :-\ 
Actually. looking forward to Edmonton, just not all that moving stuff ::)

Grabbing a quick breakfest, mom is asleep, baby is alseep and daughter is watching a video and the cat is outside, daddy can eat in peace.

Back from a afternoon gym stint, followed by a trip to MEC for some stuff, now pondering the evenings activities...which will be tame as tomorrow is a hike day.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Finished a nice swim at the pool, now to finish my last assignment for my summer courses, then settle in for a nice night of gaming, and maybe some beer.

Home loving the AC right now in between watching games at the slo-pitch regionals. Frickin hot in the peg today.

Getting ready for my first ambulance shift tomorrow. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time. Hope all goes well!

I'm sitting in a Japanese restraunt waiting for my food... Mmmm Japanese fooooood...

Killing Time on a painfully boring Duty Driver Shift / Phone Watch here at CG TN......

couple more days and ive got 3 off. so hey, I cant really complain... Sure could use a coffee though....

Packing to return to Ottawa this morning after a week of HHT and a week of leave.  Feeling a bit gulity, as I may not be able to make it back to Edmonton to help PPCLI Gal with the move - I think I will owe her big time!

PPCLI Guy said:
Packing to return to Ottawa this morning after a week of HHT and a week of leave.  Feeling a bit gulity, as I may not be able to make it back to Edmonton to help PPCLI Gal with the move - I think I will owe her big time!

She's probably glad you are off to the side so she can get on with it, oh, and making you pay big time is just icing on the cake!!  ;D

GAP said:
She's probably glad you are off to the side so she can get on with it, oh, and making you pay big time is just icing on the cake!!  ;D

This is her 10th move in 15 years (and my 12th in 20 years) - she is an old hand at moving - and at making me pay!  At least I bought her a nice house this time.

Preping my kit for more PO 209 Offensive OP's and 201 Leadership.... Some one please put me out of my misery!

Magnet mate, tell mw when and where, how much you're willing to pay, and supply me with the ammo and you've got yourself a hitman ;D

Back