• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Drinking 1% milk put in a blender with frozen strawberries after a afternoon of kayaking.Thought about writing PDR's but I'll save it for sunday.

What I SHOULD be doing and what I AM doing, two totally different things.  Laundry, cleaning house, and dusting vs. sweet frick all.  Tough decision....but right now, sweet frick all is winning.  Man, I'm good at procrastinating ;D

Engineer's wife, I hear ya. Sometimes "nothing" seems like the perfect thing to be doing, even where there is lots to be done. ;)

I'm just relaxing with a scotch neat (no ice in the freezer - a situation that I am currently rectifying because I prefer mine on the rocks) and trying to unwind after a long day of waiting to hear how my daughter is doing. She has either strep throat or mononucleosis - we won't know until the swab is tested. I hope it's just strep because we are supposed to go to Orlando in a week and a half.  :-\  Anyway, the doctor also thought she might have appendicitis originally because of her abdominal pain but thank goodness she doesn't. Being 8 hours away when she is sick is hard on the psyche, that is for sure.

So now I am channel surfing and contemplating making a cheesecake. My loggie gets home from his conference tomorrow and I'm sure he would appreciate having something sweet waiting for him. Oh, but he does...he has me. ;)

I was originally going to go to Griffins tonight, but I guess The Trews are playing at the base gym and it should be pretty nuts, so my friend and I decided to put that on hold for another night.

What are the other army.ca members up to this eve?

Looking over my lectures for tomorrow for a in-house QL3 Course on the ROCK.

Just watching some movies and chilling before I go back to work tomorrow .

NFLD Sapper said:
Looking over my lectures for tomorrow for a in-house QL3 Course on the ROCK.
Hey Sapper you going to be DS on the summer course?

Baker

Enjoying a cooler, listening to the thunderstorm, then a cop comes to the door asking if we've seen any Dodge trucks in the neighborhood.  He picked the wrong neighborhood, there is 4 in our parking lot alone, which are owned by different neighbors.  I guess someone robbed the Canadian Tire down the road and was in a Dodge pick up truck.
Couldn't help wonder if it would it be wrong of me if I sent him to my neighbors as a joke?  >:D
Maybe my neighbor might not see the humour in it, good thing it was only a thought, my bad :)

Baker said:
Hey Sapper you going to be DS on the summer course?

Baker

Well Mike, if you get up to Gagetown, PM me; I'll give you tips to piss him off (don't use if he is your instructor  ;D) over Beers or coffee in your case  ::)

NL_engineer said:
Well Mike, if you get up to Gagetown, PM me; I'll give you tips to piss him off (don't use if he is your instructor  ;D) over Beers or coffee in your case  ::)
Sure thing then :D

Baker

I'm about to watch one of my all time favorite movies Papillon.  :-[ I'm such a geek hehehe!

Just finished learning roughly how to drive stick, still need some practice, but the basics are pretty well down.

Dinner in a few minutes.

Then homework in front of the TV.

NL_engineer said:

Who let you out of the dungen!?!? Now get back there
whack.gif
  ;D

Back