• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sorry to Hear This, Girls

Loachman

Former Army Pilot in Drag
Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/love-sex/no-no-no-female-gspot-may-not-exist-say-scientists-2995265.html

My condolences...

Loachman said:
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/love-sex/no-no-no-female-gspot-may-not-exist-say-scientists-2995265.html

My condolences...
...Wait, so the ladies were pretending it was big enough?  :crybaby:

Sadukar09 said:
...Wait, so the ladies were pretending it was big enough?  :crybaby:

We are good at pretending; it's an habitual offense for us.

Loachman said:
Not for some of us.

I'm sorry but you've been played! See Vern's comment

ArmyVern said:

PMedMoe said:
Not impossible.  Just takes a bit more effort.  ;)

I'm not going to fall for those tricks anymore.

ArmyVern said:

It's like Steve Martin said, "Oh yea, well I faked all mine too."

ballz said:
I'm sorry but you've been played! See Vern's comment

Vern and I do not know each other that well.

I'm not surprised that she and Moe would be the first two women responding to this, though. I was just wondering which of them would beat the other.

ArmyVern said:

Are you kidding?  If he can't do it, I'm not going to let him think he did.  >:D

Loachman said:
I'm not surprised that she and Moe would be the first two women responding to this, though. I was just wondering which of them would beat the other.

There are some of us who have been wondering that for some time.

:whistle:

PMedMoe said:
Are you kidding?  If he can't do it, I'm not going to let him think he did.  >:D

I only do it in order to maintain his thinking that's "he's the man"; I find that I am able to shop more often hearing less bitching from him that way ... and still be able to entice him to man the BBQ, even at -35, to cook me food. Sometimes, I even prepare nice meals for him that enable me to lure him into trying to prove these scientists wrong. It's all good.  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Says the guy who was my next door neighbour ...  ;)

Good job I'm not running in the Republican leadership race.

This level of scandal could sink me.

PMedMoe said:
;D  Vern would win, no doubt there.  :nod:

I don't know how I missed Scott's post ...

Now, I have been told, after outings that we both participated in, that "we" were the source of the evenings entertainment, but I'm sure they meant that in a good way --- lest we kick their asses.

S'okay.  Found it.
jupiter-spot2.jpg

ArmyVern said:
I only do it in order to maintain his thinking that's "he's the man"; I find that I am able to shop more often hearing less bitching from him that way ... and still be able to entice him to man the BBQ, even at -35, to cook me food. Sometimes, I even prepare nice meals for him that enable me to lure him into trying to prove these scientists wrong. It's all good.  ;D
Vern Sorry to say I'm in NrthernOnt. its -36 and I'm bbqing NY Striploins with out bitghing and I'm taken.

PMedMoe said:
Not impossible.  Just takes a bit more effort.  ;)
Not that is makes a difference untill this post i never bothered to notice that  Moe was a female, slap me silly.

my72jeep said:
Vern Sorry to say I'm in NrthernOnt. its -36 and I'm bbqing NY Striploins with out bitghing and I'm taken.

Yes, but was she out shopping at the same time (spending your money)??  8)

Back