• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sorry to Hear This, Girls

my72jeep said:
Not that is makes a difference untill this post i never bothered to notice that  Moe was a female, slap me silly.

Wiki my friend...

Moe (萌え?, pronounced [moe]) is a Japanese slang word. It means "a rarefied pseudo-love for certain fictional characters (in anime, manga, and the like) and their related embodiments." Girls who are moe are called moekko (萌えっ娘?) from the honorific "娘" meaning "female child".

Chara04.png

ME

Sigs Pig said:
Wiki my friend...

Moe (萌え?, pronounced [moe]) is a Japanese slang word. It means "a rarefied pseudo-love for certain fictional characters (in anime, manga, and the like) and their related embodiments." Girls who are moe are called moekko (萌えっ娘?) from the honorific "娘" meaning "female child".

Chara04.png

ME

And I always thought it had something to do with this guy. :p

ArmyVern said:
Yes, but was she out shopping at the same time (spending your money)??  8)
Well if its for our kid, is it spending my money?

ArmyVern said:
Absolutely; what's mine is mine and what's his is ours.  ;D

You're getting soft in your old age.

It's 'What's mine is mine, and what's his is mine"

At least that's the way the rest of us have experienced it since time immemorial.

recceguy said:
You're getting soft in your old age.

It's 'What's mine is mine, and what's his is mine"

At least that's the way the rest of us have experienced it since time immemorial.

Boobless, G-spotless, and ... now old all in one day. Going to check myself in on Monday ...  :blotto:

And, here I always attributed "old and soft" to my 9er Domestic when utilized in the same sentence.

ArmyVern said:
Boobless, G-spotless, and ... now old all in one day.

At least you were always a girl.  ;)

Must keep doing the daily self-checks.   >:D

PMedMoe said:
At least you were always a girl.  ;)

Must keep doing the daily self-checks.   >:D

Dooh not going to live this one down am I? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Back