• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Some people need to be shot

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
So my home church last night was vandalized, along with numerous other churchs in the city.

Using some type of industrial paint, 666 was sprayed not only on every door but on the stonework
of the building. 

So we're looking at having to remove and refinish the doors and sandblast?? off some of this "art".

That's about 10 or 20 thousand dollars I doubt the church has.

Thank you to those idiots who's 10 seconds of fun will cause us months of misery.

Trinity,

May all the nastiness found in the book of Revelations be visited individually upon the t*rds who committed the vandalism.

Duke

Trinity
I am so sorry this has happened to you. Some people don't understand the word RESPECT. I hope the little a**wipes that did this to you and your neighbors are found.

Sorry to hear about this, Trinity.

Karma can be a real b****, so take comfort in knowing that theirs will come in time...hopefully sooner than later.

Awful.

Any news links yet? Were all the churches in the downtown core?

You know me Padre I'm not the religious type but I got some leave before tour coming up and If your home church could use a free hand in labour or what have you well you know how to reach me I'll come down and give it a whirl.

To those person's that I know would never come to a site like this but on the off chance they do.

Get a Life....no better yet Go F*CK YOUR HAT, you namby arsed little children, I have sweat stains with more use then you!

Sheerin said:
Don't churches have insurance for matters like this?

Some do..

Our wardens are looking into it.

I guess an update is in order.  The police and insurance came by and took photos.
Insurance might cover it.  Not sure of the answer.

Whats the chance your morons are the same ones who think its fun to toss bricks through Mosque windows and topple headstones.

my72jeep said:
Whats the chance your morons are the same ones who think its fun to toss bricks through Mosque windows and topple headstones.

None...

but... its interesting to be on the other side, just like the Muslims who got vandalized for being religious.

Sucks... I now know how they feel.

If you catch the little bastids, perhaps an excorcism is in order?

Or would you have to contract that out to the church down the street?

;)

Tom

Oi Padre,

Want me and Smitty to show up and help dig the defensive??  We will make it look like we a starting a plot for the "Garden" around the church...I still have my field cap!  :D

Now we would onlye have to figure out what to do with all those peices of Tin fromt he ohp....

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Now we would onlye have to figure out what to do with all those peices of Tin fromt he ohp....

We could make real tin hats, instead of the "tin foil" ones for the zealots and political whack jobs
that troll here on army.ca. ;)

Pics to follow of the desecration.  Somehow, I lost the few that I had.

Its pretty disgusting when someone desecrates a house of worship, regardless of the faith. 

Stupid kids, thinking that because it was June six, 2006, that it would be funny to spray paint 666 on a church...

agreed....

Im not the most religious guy out there but im still a somewhat god fearin man... in that there are certain things I dont mess with:

Religion

any of that supernatural ghosts and ooga booga stuff

womens purses (I dont ever want to find out what they accually keep in there)

Hey Padre, You need a hand with that defensive position? I'll bring my Shovel and my shotgun....

I've no shovel and no shotgun but if need be I can scrub, bring snacks or just tell rude jokes to people doing the work.

Well padre, I am a little behind the news I see...I am sorry to hear of the misfortune to your home.
You and yours are in my prayers.
As a God fearing woman...I have no doubt...that those who have carried out this heinous act will pay...I will pray for it ;)

HL

Hot Lips said:
that those who have carried out this heinous act will pay...I will pray for it ;)

Although revenge would be nice....

lets pray they see the stupidity in the act and step forward to accept responsibility.

I know eventually, they'll realize how stupid it was as they were most likely teenagers.
I've spray painted the occasional bridge in my young age  :-\

Padre  ::)  Not you...I of course was an angel growing up  ::)

Yes, pay as in lament what they have done...of course good old fashion guilt does a great job to ones psyche as well.

HL

10 to 20 thousand dollars for cleanup?

I'm just curious...when did churches become big business?  Shouldn't something like this be an affront to all parishoners, who will gladly donate their time and money (mostly time, paint scrapers & etc). to clean up this damage to THEIR church?  What about that sense of *community* the church is supposed to inspire?

I'm just thinking...if it only takes 25 bucks worth of spray cans to wreck something but 10-20 thou to take it off, you're reaching diminishing returns rather quickly...

That being said, windows are a special thing...but paint???  It's only a building...It's the God angle that's supposed to be important...so, foster community and sharing by fixing the building yourselves...

Of course, this is not to say that the pukes responsible shouldn't get what's coming to them...but still...shouldn't a church of all places forgive them for their sins?

Gunnar, Advocatus Diaboli

Back