• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

so what do you plan long weekend ?

tech2002

Inactive
Reaction score
any army parades happening in Toronto, Ottawa Area ?
meeting places..

If there's one in the Toronto Area I will be there...or in the nearest pub doing this ------------>:cheers:

dropping the boy off for his Sqn's spring field ex, and hanging out.  Was going to visit the in-laws and then thought better of it.  :cheers:  We'll be hanging out on the deck. 

Hopefully supervising with a  :cheers: from patio set in the backyard, making sure my 'honey do' list gets done before my hunny heads back to Wainwrong next week.
And having his section over for a big Easter dinner on Sunday, as they were all out playing in the awesomeness that is Suffield!!
(Hey, I could of used the Easter bunny emoction here)
;D

I plan on sleeping, having a couple of wobbly pops, and resting up after "enjoying" some of the awesomeness that was Suffield.

Side note, I sort of miss the prairie dogs running all over the place, and am still scanning the ground for the entrance to their homes, so not to trip because of one.

Taking my son of his first ever camping trip (3yr old) then sat getting looped and I mean freaking looped at a buddies place and staying the night.Then sun mon at home helping mom with the new born.

School. Nothing like double 2 hour periods of Nuclear and Quantum Physics on Saturday AND Sunday... "It's only for the greater good." If mental torture and sleep deprivation is the "greater good" then I guess these so-called "mandatory" weekend classes are worth it!

I should be going golfing at Windermere Lake...

I'll be playing in the Band at The Ancient and Honorable Anvil Battery at Queen's Park in New Westminster. Let's hope it doesn't rain this year!

Getting in one last night of awesome drinking/partying before going out to Wainwright for Maple Guardian....

Paintball, soccer and a BBQ on Saturday. Helping a buddy move his girlfriend in on Sunday. Monday is a me day.

Well I don't have it off, (I don't have a weekend till mid Aug  ::)).  But my plans will be work, work, sweat my a** off, and more work  ;D

Baby sitting 200 adults on Sunday. Thus blowing the entire weekend all to ell.

Gotta love Navy duty watch mentality!! not

drywalling the stairs to the second floor of my house... gonna need to build staging...

then off to O'leary's for a few

Lil_T said:
dropping the boy off for his Sqn's spring field ex, and hanging out.  Was going to visit the in-laws and then thought better of it.  :cheers:  We'll be hanging out on the deck.
Wish I had a deck on which to hang out.  I'm just drinking this weekend, I believe!  :cheers:

I just hope the weather co-operates.  For some reason, drinking inside isn't quite as enjoyable as outdoors.

Paintball on saturday morning, followed by my yearly birthday BBQ fiasco. Sunday will be a recovery run. Monday if the weather holds the wife and I will be watching the Victoria Day Parade in downtown Vic. My dad rides one of the scooters for the Shriners, and it wouldn't be right of me not to go and make ridiculous faces at him while he goes by in formation with a bunch of septogenarians in funny hats.

Get off the plane. Do laundry. Re-pack. Hit the road again.

~sigh~

Saturday is going to be a hike, not sure where yet as 9rD hasn't told me, but I have the map for Kenomee Canyon Trail ready and waiting.  :)

The rest of the weekend is gonna be spent finalizing some more stuff for our wedding next month and maybe a trip to Cape Split/Blomidon or along the coast.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Back