• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

.... but it being the Milice version was full of errors and half truths ....

... and the ammunition casings cobbled out of cigarette package tin foil just made the case more confusing ...

...not to mention the body armour made of flattened beer cans...

.... but someone forgot to tell them to empty them first ...

.... which ate through our freshly painted pirate looking crest ...

...emblazoned with the motto "A Duceppe Nous Merdes Gros Uns"

.... made of tin foil salvaged from the dumpster behind the Chateau Laurier, but having oddly shaped heads ...

... which brought us back to post number 571, at which point this thread looked a bit like Groundhog Day.  So, I opened the QR&O looking for new material...

...and postulated that the use of tinfoil from Cherry Blossom candybars could lend a new contextual dimension to the term "cherry beret"...

.... which was worn only on days that end in the letter Y. But we all knew that this madness would end and a big boot would come down and step on our ...

... weekend passes - before we could pick em up from....

.... the snapping jaws officially known as the Chief Clerk, so we put on our heavy gloves and helmet to meet our fate ...

..with the sergeant major.  His eyes glowed, backlit like Harley-Davidson hellfire.  He stepped closer, staring deep into my soul, barely breathing the words "So..... you wanna play games with me...., son?"  The blood ran cold in my veins.......

.... colder than the ice cold beer I was hoping to get my hands on after...

Back