• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Snowshoes

both my buckles face to the left..
Ok thats good so do mine! I must be all right then.
And even as we speak, somewhere in two seperate parts of the country two members of the CF are examining their newly issued winter kit and wondering why both buckles on their snowshoes face right. :confused:

:D :D :D

Oh, my mistake.. it turns out I had one snowshoe on backwards.. that would explain why I kept walking in circles and digging in to the snow.. but seriously.. both my buckles face the same direction. Now I am wondering.. grr

Bzz

Just to be sure I am bringing that one back and getting a binding that faces away from the left one.

I thaught that snowshoes were no longer issued, they were only issued when needed and handed back in once you were done using them.

And even as we speak, somewhere in two seperate parts of the country two members of the CF are examining their newly issued winter kit and wondering why both buckles on their snowshoes face right.
Yup, and somewhere a LogO or a SuppTech is laughing saying "Left facing bindings East of Winnipeg, Right facing bindings West of Winnipeg". :)

nahh.. Leopard.. they‘re still issued..

tho i can‘t wait till the CF get new ones... :rolleyes:

Back