• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemp1

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello i was just curious is it unusual that i am not signing my papers and getting my information about basic until the middle of November sometime, the date i go too basic is January 8Th. But all my file manager has simply told me is that i have too call back in the middle of November too get my info. Why not now?

Hello i was just curious is it unusual that i am not signing my papers and getting my information about basic until the middle of November sometime, the date i go too basic is January 8Th. But all my file manager has simply told me is that i have too call back in the middle of November too get my info. Why not now?

That sounds reasonable. 

You have a position on a course in January next year.  You will not be Enrolled into the CF until a few days prior to going to St Jean or Borden.  If you were to be enrolled now, six months prior to your Course date, you would be on Leave WITHOUT Pay, and that has serious ramifications at the end of your career Pension and Severance Pay wise, as you would have to serve those days, plus one to be safe, past your official Release date to gain those days back.

What is not reasonable is for someone to SPAM the site with the same post over and over again.  STOP!

Sounds reasonable.  My date is November 8th, but they're not calling me back until September sometime to clarify all the details (documents I need to fill out, getting my swear in date, finalizing my transportation to St. Jean).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back