• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sig Op QL3's

wannabesigop

Inactive
Reaction score
I am a reservist trying to get on a reg force Sig Op QL 3 course at CFSCE( I think that is the school in Kingston?!).  Does anyone know if such a course is offered in the fall and if so what are the usual dates?  I am trying to direct my own career and I cannot seem to get any answers.  Thank you for any help -Kim

Hey, I am at CFSCE now taking my LCIS QL3.  There is Sig Op courses starting about every 4 weeks up here from what i have seen.

Nov 27th, perfect, what are the chances of a reservist getting on that course..do ya know?  Thank you for the help.-Kim

I don't work at CFSCE, so take this for my opinion, none. The Sig Op trade is severly undermanned right now, so I would have to assume that all of the seats on the Reg F crses will be filled.

211RadOp said:
I don't work at CFSCE, so take this for my opinion, none. The Sig Op trade is severly undermanned right now, so I would have to assume that all of the seats on the Reg F crses will be filled.

2 seats per Reg F serial held for Reservists.  That's been the policy since last year.

I am trying to direct my own career and I cannot seem to get any answers.  Thank you for any help -Kim

Good initiative, but that's impossible.  Notwithstanding the fact that you've gotten some good info from this thread, the internet is not a career management tool.  Getting loaded on the course you want starts with a memo to your MCpl. 

I agree that the internet is not a career management tool but I needed to give something to my Sgt as I was afraid the ball would get dropped as I have seen done so many times to my husband's career.  I didn't want to fall between the cracks.  I had gone to my Sgt first though, I don' have a Mcpl.  Without a career manager, like regs, I was told that as a reservist we have to take the direction of our careers into our own hands and keep on our training staff to get us course loaded.  And besides, now that I have the info, I can rest at ease that at least I did what I could and I know now there is a chance so I can prepare my three daughters that there is  real possibilty that I could be gone for a while.  Thank you for the tips though.

Back