• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Shots fired at CFB Kingston

I went to RMC with Pat, he was a really good guy and I am very shocked and sorry for his family  :salute:

My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Capt. Rushowick.  :yellow:  :cdn:

This from another Kingston-area media outlet:
Military Police have released the name of the man killed in the shooting incident at CFB Kingston Tuesday afternoon.

Captain P.A.C. (Patrick) Rushowick was a member of CFB Kingston Engineering Support Squadron.

Parts of the base, including the daycare, were locked down after a gunshot was heard and military and city police responded to the scene, later saying the incident involved one member of the Canadian Forces. The shooter was found dead in a wooded area, not far from the Vimy Officers’ Mess. No one else was hurt or harmed.

The Canadian Forces National Investigation Service is still probing the exact circumstances of the death.

RIP Captain Rushowick.  :salute:  So sad to hear we've lost yet another brother by his own hand....

I found a story from a couple of years ago that mentions Pat.  http://www.yorktonnews.com/article/20110825/YORKTONNEWS0101/308259999/-1/YORKTONNEWS/emotional-unveiling-touches-home

This Soldier is Pat,  our family has know for a very long time.  My boys were in Cubs and Scouts with him.He comes from a very good caring family who not only helps the community but other disaster area's around the world.  This is a SHOCK to the families involved and the many friends this man has. Rest In Peace Pat, you have definitely left your mark in this world.  Your smiles, generosity, kindness, selflessness and always kind to those who others were not, a true friend, this is a rarity in this world.  You will always be in our hearts and always on our minds.  We will miss you more than you know.  The world has lost a true hero to mankind.  Bye for now Pat, we will see your smile one day once again. I am for one glad that my family got to know you.  :cdn: :salute: :(

I knew Pat, he was a good guy and a pleasure to work with. He had a one hell of a sense of humor and he always had movie references to crank out in every situation, often obscure but always hilarious. I'll miss him a lot.

RIP Pat.

Back