• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Shed some light on BT....

D

Dire

Ok as of right now it‘s June 2,2003.

If I hand in my application for NCM how long until you are send off to BT?

That other post was about NCM BT and the replys it got were from people applying as an officer. Correct me if I‘am wrong but the officer selection takes longer then the NCM selection right?

I wanted to get into the Summer/fall BT course because I can‘t wait too long without having a job

so lets shed some light.. Anyone got any answers?

yeah my brother applied last october and he was got the feb( Ncm)

What I tell people that are trying to join the army, or anything a police force etc, is to carry on with your life as if you didn‘t even apply. The military is a very finicky organization. It does its own thing at its own pace. It can take 2 weeks or 2 years. When I joined it took 1 year and a half. A buddy I met on my BT he had applied 3 weeks earlier. Sometimes right place right time.

Personally I would not hold my breath for a summer/early fall course, Jan 04 would be a more reasonable expectation. BUT things happen and of course there is always a chance. Carry on with you life until the phone call comes, then your new life can begin. In the meantime get in shape and if you think you are in shape get in better shape. Exercise you mind as well (Logic games are good).

Good Luck!

I applied in May 2002, was sworn-in in May 2003, and may not get on my course for June 9th. As Grunt says, it is a system that requires patience. I would not count on getting into your courses for this summer, and anticipate the weekend training starting in the fall. Reserve regiments have all stood down anyway, so anticipate delays. good luck.

are you serious? it takes that long before they contact you and tell you your accepted.... harsh.... :confused:

Back