• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SELECTION FOR FY 05/06

kincanucks said:
I am away from the office this week so I won't know if the Mar results are in before the weekend

So are we being told indirectly that you still dont have the results? 

No you are being told that Kin was away from the office all week, he's back next week and then he will be able to answer your questions. Clears mud?

Dan dont be stupid.  He said before the weekend, today is Saturday. Clear as mud?

Sorry made it back to the office on Friday and nothing there. On the road again tomorrow and back Thursday.  Cheers.

now how was that being stupid?
Also weekend is usually days off. So be patient and wait till next week like the rest of us.

Read the post again, he said he wouldn't know before the WEEKEND, not next week.  I don't wish to turn this thread into a pissing contest so lets leave it at that ok?

So, any word on when the official results come out with the breakdown of how many people were selected for each trade and all that jazz?

dan476 said:
Has anyone got an offer from mar 28 selection yet?

Cheers

I kind of did, I talked to my CFRC recently and they said I was selected for my first choice but they didn't have a basic date for me yet. It's still one step closer though.

Apparently I have been selected on Mar 28 too, but its almost been 2 months and still no word... I guess we'll hear when people start getting their calls.

cheers

i got selected too.. I'm just back from the CFRC and the people there seem to be bugged about be going there every week or two for updates on my file... there are still no offers in. Why do they take so much time to make an official offer? It's almost 2 months now from the time I was selected. Bah, nevermind. I hope to get in soon!

Good luck guys!

I was selected on the end of Feb. board and I have still not received and offer.  All we can do it wait.....and wait.....and wait. They'll call. :)

hmm not since Feb? get a hold of your recruiting officer and ask him what the hold up is, as far as I know all results including official offers have got in a while back.

I called my CFRC (cause you guys got me all curious  ;D ) and the clerk said that I had an offer coming and that I should get a call sometime within a week or two and to expect to leave for BMQ in august.

I heard exact same words over a month ago... Good luck though

hey.. I got a message on the phone when I got back home tonight, it was the CFRC's master corporal she wanted me to call her back but I got home too late (5:15) so the office was closed. I can't wait till I call her monday morning to see what it's about.. I just hope everything is right and that she called me for my job offer..

Cheers!

thank you and I wish you the best of luck too! By the way, do anyone know if the list for the number of people selected on the march 28th will be out soon?

Nitz let us know whats up, after you talk to recruiters on monday.

Cheers

Back