• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey any word on selection for ATIS? I heard it was suppose to be today, can anyone confirm?

Secbell said:
Hey any word on selection for ATIS? I heard it was suppose to be today, can anyone confirm?

Always on Mondays!

Does anyone know how many spots are left for DEO Pilots? I'm going to ACS at the end of the month and it would be nice to know if I still have a chance to make it for this fiscal year.

MacleodEE said:
Hey DAA, you wouldn't happen to know the selection dates for ACS tech would you?

Selections for most if not all "OPEN" NCM Occupations normally take place on Mondays.  ACS Tech is "CLOSED" for the year.  You might want to check with your CFRC just to confirm.

Hi DAA,

I'd like to know how many spots are open for DEO  CELE and Signals officers.
When would be the next selection for those (DEO) positions (if available) ?

Thanks !

Hi everyone
Does someone know the selection dates for AERE (Aerospace Engineering Officer)?

djangovi said:
Hi everyone
Does someone know the selection dates for AERE (Aerospace Engineering Officer)?

Selections for all DEO Occupations with spots remaining are done every Monday, from now until all the positions have been filled.

If anyone is interested the next selection date for Cbt Engr(00339) are Nov 2 and Nov 9. Something around 180 posn left

Hello,DAA do you know the selection dates for Med tech?

I was qualified for further process on Med Tech 4 months ago, and am just waiting to be merit listed.

Thank you very much.

Fiji_Boy_ said:
Hello,DAA do you know the selection dates for Med tech?
I was qualified for further process on Med Tech 4 months ago, and am just waiting to be merit listed.
Thank you very much.

Selections for the Med Tech occupation are slightly different than the other occupations and are "normally" only done twice a year, maybe three times at most.  This is based on the Med Tech occupational training which I believe is only conducted twice a year.  So they "try" and enrol applicants, so that they complete their BMQ close to when a Med Tech course is going to start.  This way, you aren't sitting around for 6-12 months waiting.

At the moment, there is nothing scheduled.

DAA is there a difference if im a skilled applicant (previous service with QL3 finished) and just another recruit comming off the street for selections? and when is the next ACISS selection?

Ksiiqtaboo said:
DAA is there a difference if im a skilled applicant (previous service with QL3 finished) and just another recruit comming off the street for selections? and when is the next ACISS selection?

No, the process is pretty much the same but for a "skilled" applicant trying to re-enroll, it may take a bit longer as they need to do a VFS and try and pull your old service records from archives.

DAA said:
No, the process is pretty much the same but for a "skilled" applicant trying to re-enroll, it may take a bit longer as they need to do a VFS and try and pull your old service records from archives.

This has been completed already to my understanding. A credit issue caused a bit of a hiccup and I have to wait until Nov 18 before furthur processing. I was just curious if because of my previous service it takes less time to be selected because I'm already trained in said occupation

Ksiiqtaboo said:
This has been completed already to my understanding. A credit issue caused a bit of a hiccup and I have to wait until Nov 18 before furthur processing. I was just curious if because of my previous service it takes less time to be selected because I'm already trained in said occupation

You would think the process would be quicker but there are additional steps that need to be taken which can add a bit more time on to things.  Eventually, once everything is completed, you will be Merit Listed the same as every other applicant who is successful during the process but your selection is done separately and usually not at the same time as the other "unskilled" applicants.

DAA said:
You would think the process would be quicker but there are additional steps that need to be taken which can add a bit more time on to things.  Eventually, once everything is completed, you will be Merit Listed the same as every other applicant who is successful during the process but your selection is done separately and usually not at the same time as the other "unskilled" applicants.

Understood. Thank you for the information DAA

Just got the call! I'm re-enrolling on January 6 and BMQ starts on January 9! My trade is Vehicle Tech  :salute:

Just a quick question was wondering if anyone knows when selections for NES OP and or NCI OP are.  I have been merit listed for awhile and have not heard anything yet.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back