• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
I called the center today and they said they are still waiting for the OK from Borden to give me the dates of the medical examination and interview. And Borden would send the response after the selection dates. (They did my background Checking before my medical & interview since i lived another country)
Now my question is: Does anyone know the selection dates for Officers in Aerospace Engineering or Aerospace Control?
Thank you

djangovi said:
Hello Everyone,
I called the center today and they said they are still waiting for the OK from Borden to give me the dates of the medical examination and interview. And Borden would send the response after the selection dates. (They did my background Checking before my medical & interview since i lived another country)
Now my question is: Does anyone know the selection dates for Officers in Aerospace Engineering or Aerospace Control?
Thank you

Selection dates are ONLY applicable to people who have already been "fully" processed, Merit Listed and ready to be offered employment.

Thank you DAA!
I knew that before. I was wondering why she told me to wait for the selection date from Borden when I am not yet fully processed! This is the third time they (Montreal Center) give me a wrong answer during my process.
Otherwise, why Borden is taking so time to give their OK for rest of process?!!!! (I also had a great score during my Test)

djangovi said:
Thank you DAA!
I knew that before. I was wondering why she told me to wait for the selection date from Borden when I am not yet fully processed! This is the third time they (Montreal Center) give me a wrong answer during my process.
Otherwise, why Borden is taking so time to give their OK for rest of process?!!!! (I also had a great score during my Test)

After writing your tests, a decision to continue processing your application is based on several factors such as, your test scores, the number of positions that need to be filled for that occupation and the number of files already being processed for those occupations.  So for example, if there are 20 spots left to fill for your occupation choice but there are already 100 files actively being processed, it doesn't make sense to add more applications into the mix, which only serves to use up limited processing resources.  When the # of active files begins to decrease and spots are still available, then they will identify more applications for continued processing.  As we are already more than half way through the current recruiting year, this is when things tend to slow down, with the exception of ROTP applications, which will now take priority.  Stick with it, as things will once again pick up in early Jan.

Good luck!

DAA,

can you confirm if the RMS trade has filled up all its positions for the FY?

Thank you.

holieee said:
DAA,
can you confirm if the RMS trade has filled up all its positions for the FY?
Thank you.

I'm thinking that is just might be full now.

Does anyone know when the next selection date is for ATIS and if there a lot of spots remaining?

After writing your tests, a decision to continue processing your application is based on several factors such as, your test scores, the number of positions that need to be filled for that occupation and the number of files already being processed for those occupations.  So for example, if there are 20 spots left to fill for your occupation choice but there are already 100 files actively being processed, it doesn't make sense to add more applications into the mix, which only serves to use up limited processing resources.  When the # of active files begins to decrease and spots are still available, then they will identify more applications for continued processing.  As we are already more than half way through the current recruiting year, this is when things tend to slow down, with the exception of ROTP applications, which will now take priority.  Stick with it, as things will once again pick up in early Jan.

Good luck!
Hi,
I spoke to a recruiter today. He said that there are 1 remaining position for my 1st choice and 24 remaining positions for my 2nd choice, this fiscal year.
Thanks

djangovi said:
Hi,
I spoke to a recruiter today. He said that there are 1 remaining position for my 1st choice and 24 remaining positions for my 2nd choice, this fiscal year.
Thanks

Did you mean to quote me? I hope you don't mean there's only 1 position left for ATIS..  :(

djangovi did in fact specify what his number one trade was in a prior post if you look up.  However, his quoting appears ambiguous as it leaves readers wondering who he is quoting without further investigation. 

Hi everybody!

I've heard that the AVN tech was re-open for this year, can anybody confirm it?

llin_X said:
I've heard that the AVN tech was re-open for this year, can anybody confirm it?

No, it's still closed and probably won't reopen again until early Jan.

geodan said:
Can you tell me if all infantry officer position were filled?

No, there are still a few spots remaining.

I'm also applying for ACSO and Aerospace Control Officer.

I finished my interview/medical in September. At the moment. I'm currently waiting for Air Crew Selection dates.

Would someone kindly tell me how many spots they have left for ACSO/AEC until the end of the financial year?

Also, Forces.Ca shows that AEC is currently in demand. How accurate is the website?

I'm applying as DEO.

Kind Regards!

Hi Kanoga,
I'm applying as DEO too. At my RC, In september I,ve been told that there are 24 left spots for Aerospace Control Officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back