• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys for those who like me are at Montreal CFRC they are going to schedule  combat trade interview and medical in may . Not before that
so good luck everyone.

I just called today the caporal who is in charge of my application.

sebas132 said:
hi guys for those who like me are at Montreal CFRC they are going to schedule  combat trade interview and medical in may . Not before that
so good luck everyone.

I just called today the caporal who is in charge of my application.

Your talking about "scheduling" for additional processing (ie; Medical and Interview), which has nothing to do with "Selections" (ie; those already Merit Listed).

With the upcoming selection date rapidly approaching, once again. I'd like to wish everyone good luck. That feeling of anxiousness is returning once again. :p

Hello everyone!

Just got the call today for Bosn!

It's been a long process so good luck to everyone who is still waiting!  :salute:

OdoyleRules said:
Hello everyone!

Just got the call today for Bosn!

It's been a long process so good luck to everyone who is still waiting!  :salute:

Congratulations :D when is your BMQ?

I got my offer today finally. I have to swear in on the 31st of may. My basic at St. Jean starts on June 2nd.

Traintosucceed said:
With the upcoming selection date rapidly approaching, once again. I'd like to wish everyone good luck. That feeling of anxiousness is returning once again. :p

I just noticed you've applied for Air Structure Tech too :) wanted to wish you good luck, our fingers are crossed for my son to get his call soon as well. He's all finished processing, his file was in final review/ and then he was told he'd be merit listed... hopefully he'll get a call for a basic trg date in the summer,  we really want him to finish grade 12/ only 2 more months till he graduates! I agree the selection process/ waiting can be very nerve-wracking, but as a former military family of 22 yrs, we know what it means to hurry up and wait!
Good Luck wished, hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer :)

chimo2u said:
I just noticed you've applied for Air Structure Tech too :) wanted to wish you good luck, our fingers are crossed for my son to get his call soon as well. He's all finished processing, his file was in final review/ and then he was told he'd be merit listed...

If he has not done so he should call and confirm he has been merit listed. Always recommended to wait a couple weeks after they first tell you to re-confirm.

chimo2u said:
...hopefully he'll get a call for a basic trg date in the summer,  we really want him to finish grade 12/ only 2 more months till he graduates! I agree the selection process/ waiting can be very nerve-wracking, but as a former military family of 22 yrs, we know what it means to hurry up and wait!

With that being the case, if he were get a call beforehand he could just request that he be sent to BMQ after completion. Obviously, there are no guarantees but as I am sure you know, the CAF values education

I was talking to my file manager today and was told that the next selection for Combat engineer will occur on may 26Th. Here's hoping for then!!!

Damn, that's earlier then I expected. My file will more then likely not be ready for that. Well more waiting to come  :'(

Conrod94 said:
I was talking to my file manager today and was told that the next selection for Combat engineer will occur on may 26Th. Here's hoping for then!!!

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say Infantry should be selected around that time too.

Thats all it is a stab in the dark, unless DAA or someone actually spoke to a recruiter about upcoming date in regard to infantry selection your guess doesnt mean much.

Jayjaycf said:
Thats all it is a stab in the dark, unless DAA or someone actually spoke to a recruiter about upcoming date in regard to infantry selection your guess doesnt mean much.

How would I know, I only guess at this stuff.  The post does sound "reasonable" but at this time, I have no guess.

Jayjaycf said:

To bad you couldn't put yourself in cryofreeze timed to wake up with you get a job offer.  ;D

But always good to have extra time to get that much more prepared and to spend with the people you'll be leaving behind for a bit.

KerryBlue said:
Damn, that's earlier then I expected. My file will more then likely not be ready for that. Well more waiting to come  :'(

Have you Scheduled your interview or medical yet?

petercushing said:
To bad you couldn't put yourself in cryofreeze timed to wake up with you get a job offer.  ;D

But always good to have extra time to get that much more prepared and to spend with the people you'll be leaving behind for a bit.

That would be awesome, ill try to get ahold of my file manager next week and see if he has any info concerning infantry selection. Hopefully your blind guess will turn out to be somewhat close.  :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back