• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Russell Williams charged in 2 x murders, confinement, sexual assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wookilar said:
Don't even make jokes like that. Someone else will remember and think it's a good idea  :facepalm:

What a waste of time and effort that was.  :warstory: Going through maint vehicle files in 1 Svc, I didn't find too many files having anything to do with anywhere in Africa.
I don't know.  We had a grand old time giving the adults fits and shits with lots of false positives during the hunt.  The looks on their faces when I told them "not to worry I shredded everything I had just recently found" was priceless.

jollyjacktar said:
I don't know.  We had a grand old time giving the adults fits and shits with lots of false positives during the hunt.  The looks on their faces when I told them "not to worry I shredded everything I had just recently found" was priceless.

I have an etched sign that I take with me each posting. I hang it up just above my shredder (aka: the fax machine to NDHQ); it reads, "LCol Oliver North Memorial Shredder". Young troops don't get it at all. And, those who are as old as I am can sometimes get the most horrified looks upon their faces. Interesting indeed.  ;D

ArmyVern said:
I have an etched sign that I take with me each posting. I hang it up just above my shredder (aka: the fax machine to NDHQ); it reads, "LCol Oliver North Memorial Shredder". Young troops don't get it at all. And, those who are as old as I am can sometimes get the most horrified looks upon their faces. Interesting indeed.  ;D
Oh yeah, the kids would not know WTF you were referring to.  ;D

The kids.  I was watching "Hot Shots" while at sea down south.  I had to try and explain for example who "Bogey" was.  There is a scene where Charlie Sheen says he has a bogie at 12 o'clock.  Cut to the other aircraft and there is Humphrey... that and some of the other references.  Well needless to say, I felt so friggin ancient.  But damn it all, that movie is only 25 years old...  :brickwall:

ArmyVern said:

I bow to your genius.... :bowing:

jollyjacktar said:

The kids.  I was watching "Hot Shots" while at sea down south.  I had to try and explain for example who "Bogey" was.  There is a scene where Charlie Sheen says he has a bogie at 12 o'clock.  Cut to the other aircraft and there is Humphrey... that and some of the other references.  Well needless to say, I felt so friggin ancient.  But damn it all, that movie is only 25 years old...  :brickwall:

I spit my beer out the first time I watched that when it came out on video....

I'm sure everyone realizes,

THE MORE YOU USE HIS NAME AND REPORT ON HIM, THE MORE HIS NAME GETS OUT THERE AND LIVES ON INFAMY.

EVERY TIME YOU USE HIS NAME, IT BECOMES ANOTHER MILNET.CA HIT, KEEPING HIS NAME ALIVE ON THE INTERNET. IT LINKS BACK TO US!

WE NEED NO ARTICLES ON THE SUBJECT. PLEASE DON'T POST ABOUT HIM.

HE IS A PERSON THE CF FINDS DISGUSTING AND ABHORRENT. WE BURNED HIS UNIFORMS, CERTIFICATES, COMMEDATIONS, PICTURES, ETC.

UNLESS HE DIES, WE HAVE NO NEED TO SPEAK OF HIM.

PLEASE RESPECT THAT, FROM HERE ON IN.

If I see anything else about this perverted piece of shit, I'll  delete  it.

Milnet.ca Staff

recceguy said:
If I see anything else about this perverted piece of crap, I'll  delete  it.

Milnet.ca Staff

Why not throw the name into the word censor?

jollyjacktar said:

RDJP said:
I spit my beer out the first time I watched that when it came out on video....

Watched it the other night ... still laughed out load.  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back