• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RUS Reportedly Invites NATO Countries to Tank Competitions

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
This from the RUS MoD info-machine ...
Commander-in-Chief of the Ground Forces stated that Russian tank crews are ready to compete with the NATO tank crews at the Army Games
30.07.2017 (22:55)

Russian tank crews are ready to compete with NATO tank crews at the International Army Games as Commander-in-Chief of the Ground Forces Colonel General Oleg Salyukov said.

«We have sent the invitations to 78 countries, including NATO countries», — said Colonel General Oleg Salyukov. – When they ask me about this, I laugh off: maybe they are not ready. But we stand ready for fair competition".

He said that Russian personnel could perform in any contest and show excellent combat training.

«Unfortunately, current situation does not contribute to it. However, we are ready, and the Minister has mentioned this, we invite them», — underlined the commander-in-chief.

According to him, combat training demonstration in friendly atmosphere is one of the main principles of the International Army Games.
Screen capture of article in Russian attached -- Anyone?  Anyone?  Beuller?  Anyone?  ;D

Attachments

• Сухопутными войсками заявил, что российские танкисты готовы соревноваться с танкистами НАТО н...pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 120
Colin P said:
I suggest we send Poland and Finland, imagine those 2 countries winning........ :nod:
<Boris Badinov accent>"Nice tanks you are being having -- shame if anything ever happened to them or their crews ..."</Boris Badinov accent>  ;D

Should we be worried that it's a live fire competition to take place in Latvia?

Back