• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Has anybody been provided instructions if RMC Kingston OCdts will come home after BMOQ (in Saint Jean) before they go to Kingston?
I’m a 2nd year at RMC, and I just got a email about FYOP for you guys. I don’t know when you guys finish BMOQ, but you guys don’t start until August 21st. You guys will have leave in between that time (end of BMOQ - start of of FYOP)

Just looking at the lists from last year, it seems like everyone is going to carry at least 2 baggage's. How many are we entitled for on a flight? This is for BMOQ/RMC.
I’m pretty sure, but not fully sure. But DO NOT BRING A LOT OF STUFF. You will regret if you bring a lot of stuff when you go to BMOQ

Has anybody been provided instructions if RMC Kingston OCdts will come home after BMOQ (in Saint Jean) before they go to Kingston?
I don't know. Initially I got July 4 BMOQ and when August 5 header to Kingston. Now i got an update July 11 and nothing about Kingston. I don't believe will be any brake in between. They will keep us busy. Obstacle course is set for September 16, so looks like BMOQ straight to RMC FYOP. I don't think any other versions are applicable here.

I’m pretty sure, but not fully sure. But DO NOT BRING A LOT OF STUFF. You will regret if you bring a lot of stuff when you go to BMOQ
Why? Don't they provide us lockers, where you can keep your shit until you moving to Kingston. Buy the list provided, all these things barely fit into one suitcase.

I’m a 2nd year at RMC, and I just got a email about FYOP for you guys. I don’t know when you guys finish BMOQ, but you guys don’t start until August 21st. You guys will have leave in between that time (end of BMOQ - start of of FYOP)
Time will tell. I gonna sworn on 23. Will post here what i will find out.

Is anyone else heading to the Montreal airport on July 9th for BMOQ? I'm arriving 07:00 hours from Halifax.

Today my file was moved from competition list to selected for AEC (my only current option). I was starting to lose my mind, cutting it this close to July. I figured they were backed up due to air factor. I am Not sure if I will be attending RMC or civilian yet but I’m assuming civilian as I’ve heard lots of people saying bed spaces are full at RMC. If anyone has any insight on this please let me know.

Today my file was moved from competition list to selected for AEC (my only current option). I was starting to lose my mind, cutting it this close to July. I figured they were backed up due to air factor. I am Not sure if I will be attending RMC or civilian yet but I’m assuming civilian as I’ve heard lots of people saying bed spaces are full at RMC. If anyone has any insight on this please let me know.
Yea same here I applied November 2021 and I missed RMC application deadline due to the lengthy security clearance. Got a email for my recruiter last week stating that the ROTP civi U got a few spots left and he is trying to push me through. I already got accept to a civil U for September so there is that.

Yea same here I applied November 2021 and I missed RMC application deadline due to the lengthy security clearance. Got a email for my recruiter last week stating that the ROTP civi U got a few spots left and he is trying to push me through. I already got accept to a civil U for September so there is that.
And you are selected? I’m just a bit confused, I thought that they would only select people if they had a spot available.

No I am not selected already, I was just told that they got a few spots left and my recruiter is trying to see if he can get me in for this year. He didn't tell me how much spots are left, but he did say a few.

Yes, I officially got my offer at the beginning of July for civilian uni.
Hey, me too! Do you know when you leave for bmoq? Possible for this year so we can get paid and not pay tuition? (I know we have leave without pay until bmq starts, so if we don’t train until next year then this year or college is not subsidized)

Hey, me too! Do you know when you leave for bmoq? Possible for this year so we can get paid and not pay tuition? (I know we have leave without pay until bmq starts, so if we don’t train until next year then this year or college is not subsidized)
There was no information on bmoq on my offer and I was also a little confused by that but I talked to my recruiter and they said that I start getting paid September 5th. You should be alright as well.

Back