• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Just looking at the lists from last year, it seems like everyone is going to carry at least 2 baggage's. How many are we entitled for on a flight? This is for BMOQ/RMC.

Don't see posts on offers anymore, I guess ROTP selections for RMC's are done for this year or what!?

Don't see posts on offers anymore, I guess ROTP selections for RMC's are done for this year or what!?
As far as I know and have been told my my MCC's, there are no more offers going out for ROTP at the military colleges this year - the way it was phrased to me is that "they have no more bed-space". The only people that still may get accepted to either RMC or CMR for fall 2022 are those that are lucky enough to land a spot from the competition list in the event that someone who has already been accepted either declines or backs out of their offer to one of the Military Colleges. Unfortunately, those spots are going to be very few and far between, and there will be stiff competition from the waitlist (i.e competition list) for all of them.

I'm not sure how many Civvy-Uni ROTP spots are left. I know that there was a major round of Civvy-U ROTP selections last week. I honestly have no idea if there are going to be more rounds of selection for civvy-u. I suppose it also depends on the trade that the individual is applying for - I would imagine that the Aircrew trades would currently have more ROTP spots for 2022 available than all the other trades, due to the extra months of processing that applicants for them have to go through. But again, unless I've been fed completely incorrect information from a number of different sources, all of those spots are going to be for Civvy-Uni ROTP.

It also seems that the BMOQ mod 1 courses are full for the summer as well, and that anyone that is accepted from this point onwards (for civvy-U ROTP, at least) will be doing both modules NEXT summer, rather than splitting it into Mods 1 & 2 like everybody else.

As far as I know and have been told my my MCC's, there are no more offers going out for ROTP at the military colleges this year - the way it was phrased to me is that "they have no more bed-space". The only people that still may get accepted to either RMC or CMR for fall 2022 are those that are lucky enough to land a spot from the competition list in the event that someone who has already been accepted either declines or backs out of their offer to one of the Military Colleges. Unfortunately, those spots are going to be very few and far between, and there will be stiff competition from the waitlist (i.e competition list) for all of them.

I'm not sure how many Civvy-Uni ROTP spots are left. I know that there was a major round of Civvy-U ROTP selections last week. I honestly have no idea if there are going to be more rounds of selection for civvy-u. I suppose it also depends on the trade that the individual is applying for - I would imagine that the Aircrew trades would currently have more ROTP spots for 2022 available than all the other trades, due to the extra months of processing that applicants for them have to go through. But again, unless I've been fed completely incorrect information from a number of different sources, all of those spots are going to be for Civvy-Uni ROTP.

It also seems that the BMOQ mod 1 courses are full for the summer as well, and that anyone that is accepted from this point onwards (for civvy-U ROTP, at least) will be doing both modules NEXT summer, rather than splitting it into Mods 1 & 2 like everybody else.
Hi, good information, much appreciated, any idea on what Trades have been conducted last week for Civvy-Uni ROTP? thanks in advance.

Hi, good information, much appreciated, any idea on what Trades have been conducted last week for Civvy-Uni ROTP? thanks in advance.
The only trade I can say for certain that was part of the selections last week is Pilot. The trades that are likely to have been part of last week's selections are any that still have ROTP slots available, despite the military colleges being full. Like I said, the aircrew trades are the most likely to still have ROTP spots because of processing times (there's people that began their application last fall and still aren't fully processed), and so I would bet AEC and ACSO were on there as well.

Trades that only take a few months to process (such as the combat trades) are probably less likely to still have spots, given that there were probably a ton of applicants ready for selection in the early/main rounds of the year.

But again, other than making educated guesses off of that knowledge, I really don't know. The only way to find out is to ask your recruiter if there's any more ROTP spots for your trade in the Fall 2022 intake.

The only trade I can say for certain that was part of the selections last week is Pilot. The trades that are likely to have been part of last week's selections are any that still have ROTP slots available, despite the military colleges being full. Like I said, the aircrew trades are the most likely to still have ROTP spots because of processing times (there's people that began their application last fall and still aren't fully processed), and so I would bet AEC and ACSO were on there as well.

Trades that only take a few months to process (such as the combat trades) are probably less likely to still have spots, given that there were probably a ton of applicants ready for selection in the early/main rounds of the year.

But again, other than making educated guesses off of that knowledge, I really don't know. The only way to find out is to ask your recruiter if there's any more ROTP spots for your trade in the Fall 2022 intake.
Thanks for the information bud. your response have more information than CFRC Angel's Reponses :) for a moment felt that you are member of selection board. ;) I would request you to keep post as much information as you get on selections for this year. Thanks again for the information!!

Hi Guys, anybody knows if anymore selections going on this month!! Thanks in Advance,

Hi Guys, anybody knows if anymore selections going on this month!! Thanks in Advance,
I am not sure but I think it depends on the occupation you have chosen. If there are more spots to fill out then they will definitely have more selections. I would ask your recruiter if there are still space left for your occupation.

There are 46 ROTP spots remaining. Most are Civvy U, and it mostly encompasses aircrew trades, engineering trades and a few NWO spots.

Has anybody been provided instructions if RMC Kingston OCdts will come home after BMOQ (in Saint Jean) before they go to Kingston?

There are 46 ROTP spots remaining. Most are Civvy U, and it mostly encompasses aircrew trades, engineering trades and a few NWO spots.
Good information!! mine is there!! just wondering how it works with Civvy vs RMC - ROTP! BMOQ etc!!
appreciate if anybody can brief on ROTP @ Civvy's!!

Back