• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Did the offer come in an email? Was there a phone call too?

How long did it take to the get email from moving to selected in the portal? I'm just wondering because mine moved to selected a few days ago.

I also emailed a copy to the RMC admissions office just to be on the safe side.
Thanks for the reply. Did you get any confirmation from RMC? As per their web site any communication with them should be done through recruitment center.

Does anyone know when logO selections will take place? As well the portal says I have been on ready for competition list for months now, but the recruiter said I was placed on the comp. list. Is this normal? (CFRG hamilton)

Does anyone know when logO selections will take place? As well the portal says I have been on ready for competition list for months now, but the recruiter said I was placed on the comp. list. Is this normal? (CFRG hamilton)
This is completely normal. The status bar on the online portal has to be updated manually, and often times it isn't up to date. If the recruiter told you that you are on the competition list, then you are on the competition list. My status was at 'Final Processing' for months before the bubble moved to 'Selected', so don't worry too much about it.

Its been a little more than a week since I accepted my offer, and other than an automatic reply I haven't heard anything else. I'm feeling a bit paranoid that there is something else I am supposed to do, or someone else to email (I just replied to the address it was sent from). Should I try emailing again or calling? Does anyone have any experience with this or has heard back yet?
Just wait a bit haha, they will get to you eventually. Just focus on school to not get a horrible mark and stuff. I'm pretty sure the next step for you is like an enrolment ceremony? Which is in like the summer. Congrats on getting your offer tho! I suggest working on your fitness slowly. What trade did you accept?

It can happen anytime tbh, so just wait a bit, and focus on school. I got my offer last year in early June, but I was put on the competition list in may

Thanks for the reply. Did you get any confirmation from RMC? As per their web site any communication with them should be done through recruitment center.
Haha nope, recruiting is a mess. I had to call the registrar and notify them of my transcript to get them to get it on my file.

Does anyone have any contact info for CFEME Toronto? This is the last step for my pilot application and I want to make sure I am not forgotten about again. For context, last year I applied for AEC and by the time my medical was cleared it was too late for ROTP selections, despite my competitive file.

Does anyone know how competitive rotp is, approximately what is the grade average needed? Also, I just finished my medical, how long for ottawa to confirm it?

Does anyone know how competitive rotp is, approximately what is the grade average needed? Also, I just finished my medical, how long for ottawa to confirm it?
What trade are you looking to apply for? Also, what degree program are you interested in?

I received an offer for Engineer Officer on 02/14/2022.
How long did it take to the get email from moving to selected in the portal? I'm just wondering because mine moved to selected on 17th Feb.

How long did it take to the get email from moving to selected in the portal? I'm just wondering because mine moved to selected on 17th Feb.
I am uncertain which day I was moved to "selected" on the online portal, as I did not regularly check my application status after being placed on the competition list. However, most online threads seem to suggest that you'll receive the email within a few days. Congratulations on being selected!

I am uncertain which day I was moved to "selected" on the online portal, as I did not regularly check my application status after being placed on the competition list. However, most online threads seem to suggest that you'll receive the email within a few days. Congratulations on being selected!
Congratulations for your offer letter. Did the offer come in an email? Was there a phone call too?

Back