• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP going to IAP This summer

R_Collins said:
Yup, arriving at 1:00 PM Sunday... It is cutting it close. But I can't do much about it.

Well atleast you know when you are flying in! I keep getting told, "On or about the 24th," or "Probably the 23rd." I believe that there is a civic holiday on the 24th, so they can't fly me in then, and sunday they feel is cutting it too close. So thats probably why I'm flying in on friday, but they still havn't told me anything for sure at all.

Collins. I wouldn't worry too much about heading out the 23rd. The 23rd does seem a wee bit early but us boys from Toronto, Barrie and surrounding areas are heading down by bus the morning of the 24th, so not by much. I'd be glad to get there early. Make sure I have everything that I need for the start of course and get a feel for the place, you know?

Does anyone have any idea of how people are going from IAP to RMC? And if there is any leave/break in the transition? Course start date would be july 3rd.
Thanks.

If you start IAP on july 3rd then your IAP will end on september 1st. The Walk-through-the-arch is on september second, so I'd imagine you go straight to RMC... How you are suppose to bring things from home that you didn't bring to IAP I dont know.

From my understanding, we won't need much from home in the first few weeks at the college anyhow. At least that's what I've gathered after FYOP is finished with. Worst case scenario, we'll have to wait and see.

Sworn in yesterday, I'm in the June 26th group for IAP. See you all there!

Back