• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Yes, I am on the competition list and moved to “selected” a week or so ago, not sure what is happening but I haven’t heard anything

Yes, I am on the competition list and moved to “selected” a week or so ago, not sure what is happening but I haven’t heard anything
Okay!. How long did it take you to move from the "competition list" to "selected"?

Around February 5th I went from “medical/interview completed” to “competition list” and one week later to “selected”….that was early last week

Being on the selected list doesn’t mean I’m about to get an offer though….just means you have been “considered” to get an offer for one of the careers…it could lead to an offer if you are “selected” but it might not…it’s literally like you are “selected” to be considered to be selected…crazy…recruiting process is not broken at all….

Being on the selected list doesn’t mean I’m about to get an offer though….just means you have been “considered” to get an offer for one of the careers…it could lead to an offer if you are “selected” but it might not…it’s literally like you are “selected” to be considered to be selected…crazy…recruiting process is not broken at all…I

I've heard from others that being on the "selected" actually means you are in....sending positive vibes your way!

Thanks. I thought so as well (logically) but I asked my recruiter and apparently it doesn’t…it’s literally the step before an offer…you are selected to be considered to get an offer…apparently…I can literally not get an offer this time and go back to the competition list until they meet again and if my file is “selected” again I will be considered again and maybe get an offer

Thanks. I thought so as well (logically) but I asked my recruiter and apparently it doesn’t…it’s literally the step before an offer…you are selected to be considered to get an offer…apparently…I can literally not get an offer this time and go back to the competition list until they meet again and if my file is “selected” again I will be considered again and maybe get an offer
Oh wow. That's a crazy rollercoaster. Do you know when they make selections?

It is a rollercoaster of emotions….haha
I do not know when they make selections. It’s not something that anyone knows or shares outside of the selection committee it seems…my recruiter has indicated he doesn’t know

Do you know when your references were checked? Did your references tell you when they reached out? Just curious. Thanks and good luck!

Thanks.
sorry don’t know when they were checked, if they were even checked…I assume they were but I didn’t ask…it’s people I don’t see often…former coaches

Yea, that could be…but I was told an (early) offer can still come…basically an offer can come at any point but my recruiter doesn’t know when or even if it will come…just that it will be emailed from HQ….my understanding if you are on the “competition list” or “selected” you should be getting an offer at some point…of course, your career choices affect when an offer is coming

Yea, that could be…but I was told an (early) offer can still come…basically an offer can come at any point but my recruiter doesn’t know when or even if it will come…just that it will be emailed from HQ….my understanding if you are on the “competition list” or “selected” you should be getting an offer at some point…of course, your career choices affect when an offer is coming
From what I know, everyone on the competition list is considered, but never guaranteed an offer. If you are selected, you should expect an offer within 2 weeks (phone call or email). I know that most selections happen around march-may, but aircrew might be done later than others due to a lot of people still going for AST.

I have also applied for the ROTP in October 2023, and I have been waiting patiently. However, I have not received any portal email. May I inquire where the portal emails are sent from and how long it typically takes to receive them? Should I contact someone for assistance?

I have also applied for the ROTP in October 2023, and I have been waiting patiently. However, I have not received any portal email. May I inquire where the portal emails are sent from and how long it typically takes to receive them? Should I contact someone for assistance?
There is no automated email system regarding what state you are at in your application. Some CFRC might send you update emails when you for example are moved to the competition list, but most don't. You can check your status on the application portal or contact your CFRC directly. You only receive emails when they need additional information or regarding an offer. Be aware that the portal might not be accurate (mine isn't for sure)

There is no automated email system regarding what state you are at in your application. Some CFRC might send you update emails when you for example are moved to the competition list, but most don't. You can check your status on the application portal or contact your CFRC directly. You only receive emails when they need additional information or regarding an offer. Be aware that the portal might not be accurate (mine isn't for sure)
Thank you for your reply, but how can I check my status on the application portal? after I submitted my application online, other than receiving a confirmation email for submitting the application, I haven't received anything else.

Back