• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC - Deciding what to do on my forms for ROTP.

pteJ

Inactive
Reaction score
Well,

I'm in the GGHG right now, and I need some advice on switching from RES F to REG F.

Anyways, I'm doing my ROTP forms right now, and it says I need Math and Science ? Do I need this for all trades? I want to go in as an Armoured Officer, doing a Politics Major. But I don't have math or science credits..

Do I need them? Or are those just for specific things ?

I believe you will need them for the Core syllabus at RMC.  Artsmen do Math and Science AFAIK.

From the RMC website :

Academic Prerequisites by Programme

Bachelor of Arts

In addition to the general academic qualifications, applicants for admission to the Arts programme must have completed a university preparatory English or French course at the High School leaving level (normally the Grade 12 or the provincial equivalent). A grade 12 university preparatory course in mathematics (preferably Calculus) is strongly recommended. Students must have completed a Grade 11 mathematics at the university preparatory level. Students who have not completed Grade 12 Chemistry and Physics will be required to complete makeup courses as part of their RMC programme. Students who do not meet these minimum pre-requisites may be admitted as mature students.

Back