• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regarding Dorosh‘s enquiry about the new Fleece...

army

Inactive
Reaction score
Re: Regarding Dorosh‘s enquiry about the new Fleece...

Posted by Michael Dorosh from Canada on May 07, 2000 at 21:31:04:

In Reply to: Regarding Dorosh‘s enquiry about the new Fleece... posted by Matt Fisher on May 07, 2000 at 16:49:33:

Thanks for the response. I wore the fleece under my civvie jacket on a couple of days walking to work just to see how it compared to my other clothing - it was much, much warmer though it was not really a test. I hate being cold in the field, and as I am usually tasked as a driver spending long hours in a vehicle waiting I usually took my dad‘s old nylon covered padded arctic pants to the field with me - very, very bulky and hard to pack, or move about in. So I was pleased as punch to see the new underwear and padded pants. I never could figure out how a skimpy pair of windpants was supposed to protect anyone from the cold. I‘ll look forward to other reports, as well. I might be able to chime in sooner than I thought - it just hailed/snowed here in Calgary so perhaps winter is not over yet - and we have an ex coming up...

Airaghardt

Back