• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruiting/ Application Process

mac.ulph

Inactive
Reaction score
So I applied in February of this year and all my documents went through for review on Tuesday, August 7th, 2012. I was told I would receive a phone call 4 or 5 weeks from Selection date (Tuesday, August 7th) Tomorrow will be five weeks and I am curious to know how will I be notified if I was selected... If anyone could help me out at all that would be much appreciated.

Unfortunately the members of CFRC Det Calgary are undergoing training until the 17th of September... are they who I will hear back from? I do believe the final review is conducted in Ottawa?

Thats what the message for the file manager said when I phoned their  line.

Well, as another one waiting for that call, all I can offer is this...be bloody patient. I recently called them (New West CFRC) and was told if I was not called by the end of the month "...to call back here, and we'll double check everything." My CFAT and Medical evaluation were both done back in April, and they're still processing the personnel check, so yeah, patience. That, and call them back as soon as you can to double check.

Neolithium said:
The entire CFRC Det is closed down for training?  ???

Yeah CFRC Fredericton is out for training in Greenwood as well.

Back