• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recently big infantry intake

Treemoss

Inactive
Reaction score
Thought I'd ponder on the recent intake of many new infantrymen.

With the large intake of infantry this week, I was wondering if there will be anymore accompying trades that will have large hiring pools.. such as med techs, veh. techs., or any other NCM supportive role to accomodate the intake of infantry.

It doesn't really operate that way.  Trades all have a set number and if they are below they hire if they are equal or above they don't.
As far as I know the Veh Tech world is out of the red zone but we still need a constant replenishment as alot of people shuffle out of this trade.

There are also efforts to streamline training so that folks go from one course to the next with minimal delay, so it is expected that many folks on a BMQ will be in the same trade.

Thanks for th quick responses.

I just assumed that with a large intake of infantry being taken on they'd naturally take on other trades to support them. Seems I was a little off the mark. But on the other hand, I was just cleared for paperwork and PLAR and given an interview right away.. so maybe.. maybe.

Just curious what your meant Dapaterson.

Back