• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-Opening file

javiomh

Inactive
Reaction score
Last year, I applied, took the physical test with sand bags, and sprinting,(they also took my blood pressure and I think asked me general health related questions) the aptitude test, and passed around late spring, but I was honest on my drug questionaire and was told that I had a few jobs available but that my file would be temporarily closed until january due to the strict drug policy. It has now been a year clean for me, and is february so I went in to see how I can reopen my file. I was told I would have to go online to continue the process. It seemed pretty straight forward so I went home and tried it out but realized there's no were to sign in. So I later called in and asked what I needed to do exactly and they said to re-apply, that my results won't change until it's been a year other wise I'll have to start the process over again. How exactly does re-applying work, will they recognize my file? I'm a little confused and fairly anxious because I've wanted to join for a long time, and  I just keep getting set back. If anyone can walk me through the steps, that would be really, really appreciated. Thanks, Jay.

Last year, I applied, took the physical test with sand bags, and sprinting,(they also took my blood pressure and I think asked me general health related questions) the aptitude test, and passed around late spring, but I was honest on my drug questionaire and was told that I had a few jobs available but that my file would be temporarily closed until january due to the strict drug policy. It has now been a year clean for me, and is february so I went in to see how I can reopen my file. I was told I would have to go online to continue the process. It seemed pretty straight forward so I went home and tried it out but realized there's no were to sign in. So I later called in and asked what I needed to do exactly and they said to re-apply, that my results won't change until it's been a year other wise I'll have to start the process over again. How exactly does re-applying work, will they recognize my file? I'm a little confused and fairly anxious because I've wanted to join for a long time, and  I just keep getting set back. If anyone can walk me through the steps, that would be really, really appreciated. Thanks, Jay.

Welcome to army.ca Jay

Posting the same POST every half day is not going to get you anywhere here.  It is considered SPAM.

Be patient and a Recruiter will answer your question when they get to it.  As this is SATURDAY, and they are not working (Not since before your first post), you will have to wait until MONDAY before they may see it.

Until then, feel free to surf the site and read other posts that may be informative to you.  Use your Googlefu and you will find other topics on "Past Drug Use".

I reposted because I saw that the icon was different from everything else so I put under the more common icon

Sorry if this is a double, my computer isn't very good. So when I try to retrieve my profile it's always saying this :

The information on this page cannot be saved due to the following problem(s):
The application is already in the retrieval process. Try again when the confirmation code will expire.

I really don't want my application to expire seeing that I've done almost everything, and it's going to be very difficult to do it all again due to work. This is really beginning to frustrate me, so if you know of anything I can do that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Also, I have not received any conformation code, not in my inbox or junk mail.

Back