• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-applying / question to infantry soldiers

Rinker really? I am not sure what this is (sarcasm?). Yea I know they do not let you pick what battalion you go too. But I wasn't sure if 3ppcli took people directly as I here lots of people would like to transfer into them as it is in edmonton. So now I guess I wait and see. :nod:

Rinker said:
Rinker really? I am not sure what this is (sarcasm?). Yea I know they do not let you pick what battalion you go too. But I wasn't sure if 3ppcli took people directly as I here lots of people would like to transfer into them as it is in edmonton. So now I guess I wait and see. :nod:

I think it may have been sarcasm - just let it go.

I admire that you have a goal - but as someone else has already pointed out, you'll go to the Battalion that the military has decided you'll go to.  If you're lucky, you may get your wish - but no one here can predict the future.

Best of luck to you.

Roy

Rinker said:
But I wasn't sure if 3ppcli took people directly as I here lots of people would like to transfer into them as it is in edmonton. So now I guess I wait and see. :nod:

I don't know what you're getting at man, 1VP is in Edmonton too.

Maybe you mean lot's of people want to be in 3VP before they join the infantry thinking that they'll get to be Johnny Paratrooper for a couple years before becoming a JTF-2 ninjasniper. Then in battle school realize rucksacks are heavy?

O didn't know that there was 2 units in edmonton. I just hoping I don't get stuck in shilo. No I don't expect to be a ninja sniper, I am 18, and don't want to be in some small town with nothing happening ever. But I will go wherever I have too. Like I said it is not much of a problem.

Rinker Brandon(2nd biggest city in Manitoba) is 20mins from Shilo an Winnipeg is 2 hours away so its not to bad. Now the winters... thats another story  :D

-Skeletor- said:
Rinker Brandon(2nd biggest city in Manitoba) is 20mins from Shilo an Winnipeg is 2 hours away so its not to bad. Now the winters... thats another story  :D

It's a dry cold.....

So finally update: leaving for BMQ on August 15th for a start on August 17th. Thanks for all the help everyone.

It was really quick, and yes I did get in for infantry but was told that they are practically full but I'm sure that number fluctuates with drop outs and other factors.

Back