• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question

A

alexv

I want to join CF when i get my citisenship, but i will be in the country for only 4 years, on the application i see a check box for 10years in the country.I am not from a scheduled country.Will this be a problem. I'm in good physical shape, but i will be 32-33 years when i will try to join. I want to join as  infantry or artillery soldier. 

alexv said:
I want to join CF when i get my citisenship, but i will be in the country for only 4 years, on the application i see a check box for 10years in the country.I am not from a scheduled country.Will this be a problem. I'm in good physical shape, but i will be 32-33 years when i will try to join. I want to join as   infantry or artillery soldier.  
You will be required to go through the pre-enrolment security assessment process which can take a very long time even if you are not from a scheduled country.  Check the FAQs for more info.

Thanks for the answer, i tried the faqs but i didn't find an answer.But do i have a chance or not? What level of clearence do i need?

Back