• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about Recruiting Centre

Sammy98

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question about the Recruiting Centre in Toronto. What exactly is there to do at a recruiting centre? More specifically, if there is a person curious to join the military and has done as much research as possible online, what is the point of going to a recruiting centre? Is the only thing you can do at a recruiting centre is talk to a recruiter or are there other things there that will give you more information which you can't find online?

Thanks!

Only reason I'm asking is because I live a bit far from the RC and I want to make sure that my time is well-spent there.

Good day Soldier100,

If you've done all of your research and are ready to submit your application to join then you may do so through our recruiting website at the following link: http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100

If you have more recruiting related questions that have not already been asked and answered on this form then you may post those remaining questions here for us to answer.

Once you submit your online application you will need to go to your local recruiting centre for some of the steps required during the processing of your application.

Alright, so basically the only time I would need to go down to the RC is for a couple of the steps in the enlistment process like the CFAT, medical test, etc. and there is not really any point in going down otherwise, right?

Good day Soldier100,

You are correct that we can provide you with the same information that you would receive when traveling to your local recruiting centre.

Back