• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QL2/3 Aldershot NS 1995 reserves

GIJANE

Inactive
Reaction score
The other thread got me thinking, i wonder if anyone on my reserve course in 95 went on to have careers in the CF, anyone?

JANE   :salute:

well  hmmm. can find that out for you...a friend of mine finished those courses in 95 In Famous Camp Aldershot besides good old Kentville, NS...i myself went trought it in 99.

Brou

I went though in 99.  I was in the RNBR/WNSR platoon.

WildSteel said:
well   hmmm. can find that out for you...a friend of mine finished those courses in 95 In Famous Camp Aldershot besides good old Kentville, NS...i myself went trought it in 99.

Brou

Really? Who?

Jane

Talk about dredging memories of that place.

I used to be part of that unit in the 90's

WNSR

cheers

Jane, I believe that we had this discussion before. I was there in 95 & 96, 1RNFLDR. Last name is Dalton. I stayed in the h barracks, directly across from the mess and parallel to the bar, of course!  8)

Who specifically are you looking for? There are loads of pers on this site who can find this info for you. How's it going Mik Maq Warrior? Long time hasn't it. Talk to you soon.

Greg

Not that I'm aware of Luck, there are many, many branches of Dalton familys here in Newfoundland. There were 3 or 4 completely unrelated Dalton familys in the small town (700 pop) where I grew up.

just though I'd check.  Lorne was the RSS guy at D Coy, 1RNBR when I was there in 94-95.  He's now a WO in Gagetown.  Anyway, if I hadn't got my call for the regs in spring of 95, I would have been in Aldershot for that course.

Back