• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QC militias/paramilitary groups (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ever I think of separatism now I think of that family guy episode where the Griffins succeed from the US

To be back on topic, don't you guys think their "Major" should be arrested for gangsterism? We got rid of the Hells Angels with that law, we could do the same with the militia. Both are a group of organized people commiting crimes.

Kebel said:
To be back on topic, don't you guys think their "Major" should be arrested for gangsterism? We got rid of the Hells Angels with that law, we could do the same with the militia. Both are a group of organized people commiting crimes.

I think that would be giving them exactly what they want.  In their collective small mind it would be considered formal recognition both as an organization (term applied loosely) and as a threat (term applied laughingly).

Tippmann 98 Custom M2
smallboutique1001747375pw5.jpg

Tippmann 98 Custom  AK-47
24976267ec5.jpg

Tippman 98 Custom C8
smallboutique1016007747bd3.jpg

Tippman 98 Custom M82
smallboutique1355559115ui1.jpg

Tippman official website
http://www.tippmann.com/splash.aspx

This is the "weapon" they use for training exercise in four training centre around Quebec, each recruit need to complete:
- a training in winter
- a training in summer
- a marksman qualification
- physique endurance test

After that they're a member, and know how to use C4,Semtex (dangerous explosive) , they said they have equipment such assault rifle and grenade but they have no proof. Some believe its only a paint ball crew and they're not serious....

Inbreeders every single one of them..... ::)

I am still waiting for you to respond to as your military background and credentials in the F35 thread.

FMR said:
Tippmann 98 Custom M2

Tippman official website

This is the "weapon" they use for training exercise in four training centre around Quebec, each recruit need to complete:
- a training in winter
- a training in summer

After that they're a member, and know how to use C4,Semtex (dangerous explosive) , they said they have equipment such assault rifle and grenade but they have no proof. Some believe its only a paint ball crew and they're not serious....

Ya gotta love that M2 .50 tripod!!! Thats effective, ha!

The whole lot of this crap is just TOYS!

Marksmanship with a paintball gun. Good bloody gawd!

FMR, methinks you need to do a WHOLE lot of growing up, and  that 'CF knife' a cheap Chinese copy of a Rambo knife nearly had me in tears laughing.

A dangerous explosive eh? Tell me which explosives are NOT dangerous. You will end up killing yourselves with that, and if caught before hand, spend some time in gaol for possession and use of an explosive substance.

You would be suprised who reads this site, and I assure any apparent sedition within Canada is taken seriously, no matter who inert they may appear.

Regards,

Wes

FMR said:
- a training in winter
- a training in summer

Is the little muzzle flag that says "Bang" dans les deux langues officielle ou en Francais seulement ?

The 50 cal is available for rent for $30 a day. Members get it for $15 a day, one of the benefits of membership I guess. Or you can buy it and have it all to yourself for $825. They have a video of a real 50 in use, false advertising?

FMR said:
Tippmann 98 Custom M2

Tippmann 98 Custom  AK-47
24976267ec5.jpg

Tippman 98 Custom C8
smallboutique1016007747bd3.jpg

Tippman 98 Custom M82
smallboutique1355559115ui1.jpg

Tippman official website

- a training in winter
- a training in summer

142201-1.png

041208_fat_guns.jpg

dileas

tess

kkwd said:
The 50 cal is available for rent for $30 a day. Members get it for $15 a day, one of the benefits of membership I guess. Or you can buy it and have it all to yourself for $825. They have a video of a real 50 in use, false advertising?

Sounds more like a gym membership...

I like their official crest, it is very pirate like.  ;D

the 48th regulator said:
What do you guys think of my Guitars?

dileas

tess

You do know that paintball relates to real guns the same way that Rock Band relates to real guitars, right?

the 48th regulator said:
What do you guys think of my Guitars?

dileas

tess

I could not ell ya, I went partially blind the first time I looked at the pic in question... I am touch typing now, and am fearful I will never be able to watch naughty films again...

FMR said:
, they have all the same unfirom a CADPAT from Hyperstealth (Guy Cramer)

Hahahah....its been a long time since I heard that wingnuts name. Its too bad he's been deleted so its hard to find his posts but if one uses his name in the search function good things like this come up.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Hahahah....its been a long time since I heard that wingnuts name. Its too bad he's been deleted so its hard to find his posts but if one uses his name in the search function good things like this come up.

Guy cramer are everywhere...this guy create the Digital patten ( i guess..) well on his cheap homemade website said he was guy cramer( weird name) who create the CADPAT for CF in 1996.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back