• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Put Leopards in Afghanistan stuff HERE

Alright, it's the Barracuda kits we have, not a cam net. They are the same as the Danes for the mostpart.

MG3 - we got them and they work great when maintained properly. Laser accurate and can fire a hell of a lot more ammo than a C6. Don't be so quick to shoot them down.

Regards

George Wallace said:
Sounds like a "Head Spacing and Timing problem" to me................and I am not referring to the guns.    >:D

Depending on their years of Service, and which wpns they used, combined with their overall knowledge, experience and expertise with the wpns can have an indication of what kind of comments they may put forward.  Lack of experience and knowledge of any weapon can have an (poor) operator make comments derogatory towards that weapon. 

The M2 was a very effective weapon when properly maintained, Head Spaced, Timed and lubricated.  If not, then it could be a very dangerous piece of kit for the operator.  The .50 Cal QB was a totally different experience and offered different problems for the inexperienced.  In the end, it was the operator (experience, knowledge, etc.), not the MG, that was most often the problem.

Well, my father had 14 years in, I don't know about the rest of them... but they all complained, but I didn't take it very seriously.

Recce By Death said:
Alright, it's the Barracuda kits we have, not a cam net. They are the same as the Danes for the mostpart.

MG3 - we got them and they work great when maintained properly. Laser accurate and can fire a hell of a lot more ammo than a C6. Don't be so quick to shoot them down.

Regards

I learn something everyday, thanks.

Secondly, I wasn't bashing anyone or anything.

Der Panzerkommandant.... said:

Regards
OK, so which is it, fire more ammo or NOT be so quick to shoot them down ;D

Nothing wrong with the MG-42 MG-3.  Nothing wrong with the C6 either.  And the .50?  "Ma Deuce?"  As stated, it was made in a simpler time for simpler folk, who weren't used to pressing buttons on a screen to fix things, so, it just takes a bit to really fall in love with the M2.  Unless you're getting shot at by one, I suppose...

Man, looking at those pictures....I kinda miss that stuff.      :eek:

Regards

X-mo-1979 said:
Is that our tour?Cause that looks like my panzer on the bottom.

Nah...too much green, probably right after we left though.

Regards

Back