• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pros and Cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject: Re: Pros and Cons
Link: http://forums.Army.ca/forums/threads/105302/post-1130494.html#msg1130494
Amount: -300 MilPoints
Notes: Trolololololol

you're pretty mature, hey? oh no, dont give me negative points! ahhhh!

haha i'm about done with this thread. thanks for helping me choose, boys!

CDN Aviator said:
We'll live, i'm sure.

hahahaha it had nothing to do with you! but again, the maturity level is astounding! i always knew the military was a place for losers and geeks alike to go somewhere they felt loved, but this is incredible!

emceel said:
My mother and father were both captains in the military (mom was a nurse, dad an engineer)

emceel said:
i always knew the military was a place for losers and geeks alike to go somewhere they felt loved

emceel said:
a narrow view lets you be attacked from your blind spots. my very first post comes across as a demand?? you have come across as very sensitive in a few occassions. and since you're attacking me, don't complain that i'm attacking you. tit for tat.

Yes it does.
"I need a list of people's (service and civi) opinions of joining."

I'm not sure if you meant sensitive or insensitive. I'm pragmatic.  You can attack me all you want, you may have a promising career in the CF but you're not the first person to come here ask a question get an answer they didn't like and get their nose bent out of shape over it.

and yes, i'm a brat. a military brat. one whose parents both served. one who got dragged around from town to town to town every year and a half. so before you start attacking semantics, do your research.
And there in lies the joke.  Knowing that your parents are service members, you're coming across as a little brat who has an attitude.  If that hurts your feelings you can deal with it by trying to get some digs in(I hope you're not a leader!), you can ignore it OR you can say hey maybe *I* don't notice it but just maybe these guys are right and I *am* coming across like I have a bad attitude.

apparently jerks are prevalent in the military. i'll mark that down as a con.
lol
Wait till you start dating some.

ward0043 said:
Quote from: emceel on Yesterday at 23:30:52

My mother and father were both captains in the military (mom was a nurse, dad an engineer)

Quote from: emceel on Today at 19:19:06

i always knew the military was a place for losers and geeks alike to go somewhere they felt loved

Touche.

Emceel, Discipline and self-control are halmarks of any good CF member.  Perhaps your reaction to something as simple as a question on an internet forum not going your way serves as a good indicator that maybe the job comes with too many 'cons' and your skills would be better served working in a civilian hospital.

Good luck.

ObedientiaZelum said:
Wait till you start dating some.

until i start dating some....what? jerks? they're impossible to avoid. why are we talking about my love life?

i know how i come across. the funny part is that there's a bunch of you guys defending a jerk. it's a brotherhood. i get it. and your little brotherhood has now ruined a thread that will no longer get any responses ON topic...thank you.

Quote from: emceel on Yesterday at 23:30:52

Quote from: emceel on Today at 19:19:06

QUICK!! grab on to anything you can!! we're so tough!! us 8 guys cyber-attacking a girl!! We're so cool!!

whoa! i dont think i have seen a thread like this on here! this has gotten way out of hand.

i think emceel was looking for some insight. that's respectable, not a bad thing and i dont think she was looking for anyone to make the decision for her. yeah, she reacted a little harshly, but you guys are kind of teaming up on her, backing her into a corner.

not cool, guys.

So give her a hug.  ::)

attitude is attitude.

Is this for real or some sort of April fools gag? Im so confused as to why this girl went all bipolar on everybody, everything was all fine until someone told her to think for herself? 

thonggnome said:
whoa! i dont think i have seen a thread like this on here! this has gotten way out of hand.

i think emceel was looking for some insight. that's respectable, not a bad thing and i dont think she was looking for anyone to make the decision for her. yeah, she reacted a little harshly, but you guys are kind of teaming up on her, backing her into a corner.

not cool, guys.

Date Registered:
    Today at 20:43:30
Local Time:
    April 01, 2012, 20:56:09
Last Active:
    Today at 20:48:21

Nice of you to just join to come to her defense.

You know the both of you should really start capitalizing your I's  and start off your sentences with capitals.  Maybe the both of you went to the same grammar school- your writing styles looks remarkably similar  ;)

This dogpile is in need of a pooperscooper.....time to shut it down............

emceel said:
Subject: Re: Pros and Cons
Link: http://forums.Army.ca/forums/threads/105302/post-1130494.html#msg1130494
Amount: -300 MilPoints
Notes: Trolololololol

you're pretty mature, hey? oh no, dont give me negative points! ahhhh!

haha i'm about done with this thread. thanks for helping me choose, boys!

It appears your not done.

28 year old female finishing my nursing degree in December.

I really hope you have no luck joining the CF.  You are one of those kids whom Mommy and Daddy said they could be anything they want and never faced failure in our great Education System.  I might also add that your "Bedside Manner" truly SUCKS......but of course, you are not a real nurse, just a university kid who plans on doing administration and never touch a patient, let alone see one.  Your sense of entitlement screams at us with every new post. 

Give us a break.  Stop.

And as my Disclaimer says.......This is only my opinion.........One of the Cons of my Service has been running into people like the OP.

[Spell Check really shows up a lot of your spelling errors.]

I guess her "blind spot" didn't see that one coming.

Such is the fate of all dual account perpetrators
/dramatic voice

ObedientiaZelum said:
I guess her "blind spot" didn't see that one coming.

Maybe she enjoys being a chew toy...... :)

Turns out she came back with a new profile to argue in defence of her other profile.    NOT KOOL as the kids would say in the Hood.

Good reason to LOCK and then Trash this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back