• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Thanks Airmich

... but I still didn't get that credit for the mission i was at 2016...and after I passed a trg mission it was still at 2016....

I changed things up a bit. It used to show your current CE total in the blue bar. Now it shows your current total and the total to get to the next level above the bar, and in the bar itself it shows how many you need to level up.

I.E. mine shows:

(53,851CE / 53,900CE)

Because I have just 49 CE before I level up again, and my current total is 53,851. The number above the bar will go up each time you successfully complete a mission, but the number in the bar will go down. Once the number in the bar hits zero, you level up.

You said in your original post, it was a "trg mission", but note that training on equipment doesn't give you CE, only conducting Missions will get you that... and only if you pass. ;)

mich, I thought I fixed that issue... but looking through some numbers, it's clear I haven't. :( Back to the drawing board I guess!

Cheers
Mike

mich, there was indeed a problem and it's fixed now. Should all be working the next time you view your training screen.

Cheers and thanks
Mike

Dunno if its a bug or typo, but:

Level 5: Cleared The Hitlist
50 Int Dossiers Completed
Incentive: +100 Reputation (1,000)
25 / 51 (49%)

Need 51 Dossiers but the title implies I'll have cleared the list at 50.

Thank God for Puckchaser.  Finding all the bugs that most of us couldn't hope to see for another two months!  ;D

Thanks Zip, how quickly you forget about me!  I know, PC is finding alot too, but give me some credit here!  ;D

airmich said:
Thanks Zip, how quickly you forget about me!  I know, PC is finding alot too, but give me some credit here!  ;D

Oh, I remember you, just from the real Sandbox, not the electronic one  ;)

The game was down as well as Army.ca 

When I did get to log on once the site(s) were back up I screen gave me the daily Mil Point allotment twice....

2010-10-20 03:41:05 Trinity
Afghan Operations: Danger Pay collected for playing today: 50 Subscriber Bonus: +50
2010-10-20 03:33:55 Trinity
Afghan Operations: Danger Pay collected for playing today: 50 Subscriber Bonus: +50

That is strange as I just looked at my activity History and it does not show up like that.

Trinity, did it actually add the +50 twice? Sometimes events appear in the log multiple times but only apply once.

I tried collecting +10% mission profiency today and it didn't work at all. The mission %'s didn't move at all. Any chance I could get the medal back or the mission profiency added?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Trinity, did it actually add the +50 twice? Sometimes events appear in the log multiple times but only apply once.

Yeah.. I took a screen shot for you... and then was too lazy to post it so (it was late) I did a cut and paste job instead. 

SevenSixTwo, I've undone your medal purchase and changed the code... if you want to give it another try, I'm hoping it will work a bit better this time.

Trinity, thanks for the clarification, I'll check into it.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
SevenSixTwo, I've undone your medal purchase and changed the code... if you want to give it another try, I'm hoping it will work a bit better this time.

Trinity, thanks for the clarification, I'll check into it.

Cheers
Mike

I tried it again and it still didn't work :-(. Can you undo the medal purchase again? Sorry for the hassle I guess I will just wait until the code is fixed.

Glitch or typo??

Mike, I just claimed the Level 50 Rank "Chief Cook" medal to "increase unlocked mission proficiency by 20%":

2010-10-20 21:32:58 Chief Cook incentive purchased for 100. You have earned Increase unlocked mission proficiency by 20% as a reward for Rank 50.

I then checked my stats as before I claimed it, I had 14 missions at level 5, and a further 11 missions sitting at level 4 (+20%) status. I did that because, by my calculations, getting those 11 up to 20% of level 4 would mean that when I claimed my medal - an increase of 20% would bump them all up to level 15 which would allow me to claim the "mission level" medal quoted below. It did not. Sad panda ... I have been patiently waiting for 11 levels now to get those 11 missions up to the 4.25 level required to have that 20% increase pay dividends when I claimed it.

What actually occured was that it only raised the single level 4 by 20%. IE: One that was bar-filled at 19% of level 4 was raised up to being 39% bar-filled for level 4.

So, by my figuring, it doesn't really raise the entire mission proficiency by 20% ... only the current bar by 20%. I'd have waited to claim it otherwise. If that's not a system glitch (meaning that it is incorrectly calculating only the bar at play instead of all your entire levels of mission previously completed), perhaps a changing of the name of the "incentive earned" by the medal is in order to clarify?

My log; I've highlighted an example:

2010-10-20 21:32:58 Chief Cook incentive purchased for 100. You have earned Increase unlocked mission proficiency by 20% as a reward for Rank 50.
2010-10-20 21:32:33 Mission Successful: Repel a concerted attack on the FOB (-72CR, +780CE)
Equipment Consumed:

•16x 100x 7.62mm Ball (Linked) 100x 7.62mm Ball (Linked)
•12x M67 Fragmentation Grenade M67 Fragmentation Grenade

2010-10-20 21:32:33 Increased Proficiency with Repel a concerted attack on the FOB by 4. Now Level 4 (19%).2010-10-20 21:32:33 Increased Proficiency with M67 Fragmentation Grenade M67 Fragmentation Grenade by 12. Now Level 4 (93%).
2010-10-20 21:32:33 Increased Proficiency with 100x 7.62mm Ball (Linked) 100x 7.62mm Ball (Linked) by 16. Now Level 4 (20%).

Level 1: Getting The Hang Of This
Level 5+ on 1 Mission
Incentive: +5% Reputation for 12 hours 
Level 2: Mission: Possible
Level 5+ on 5 Missions
Incentive: +10% Reputation for 24 hours 
Level 3: Man On A Mission
Level 5+ on 25 Missions
Incentive: +15% Reputation for 48 hours (200)
14 / 25 (56%)

What am I missing? Or am I figuring this out all wrong?  ???

Ohhhhh......

That's not pretty.

I understood that medal to mean that it would add 20 to your proficiency level on the missions....ie, if you were at Level 1, 10 Proficiency, it would increase you to 30 proficiency.

Looking at the way it sounds like it's been applied it's taking that Level 1, 10 Prof, and adding 20% of the 10, so your new total would be 12 prof on that mission.

:-(

Then again, looking at it the way you are, that makes even more sense, where it's the TOTAL prof, including the already attained levels. 

So, someone at level 5, prof 0 would get 20% of that, or in other words, an entire extra level out of it.

THAT sounds like a good reward....the way it turned out sounds as though it's not nearly the reward even I thought it to be.  :-(

Sad Pandas all around....

NS

It seemed to work for me. I have missions I've never attempted at 20%.

sad-panda-podiatrist.jpg

Oh yeah,

That reminds me, I claimed the "Benefactor" Level 3 medal today for a MP balance of over 10K, and when I got the 25 CR's added to my max level, I only got the increase in CR's, I didn't get the CR's to use at that time....

IE, when you get Merit points, every time you add a CR, your CR's actually increase, both in the max level, and in the number onhand. 

I claimed the medal incentive, with about 15 CR's, and while my max climbed, I didn't get the 25 CR's....was I supposed to?

NS

Back