• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

I'm pretty high in HVT index. My next HVT will  give me 12.5K. The killer for me though, is the MP to pay for the low level mission equipment. Lol I can't even afford a timmies right now :p

Task said:
Hi Mike,

(2010-10-19 12:48:08 Introduction Not Required incentive purchased for 100. You have earned +10% Combat Readiness for 24 hours as a reward for Reputation Reaches 100.)
When I bought that medal it upgraded my total CR avail. But I bought the medals when I didn't have any credits and I did not get anymore, is it supposed to work like that?

ie  0/100 CR  ---> buy medal 0/110
or should it be
0/100 CR ---> buy medal 10/110

Just checked the code, and it should add 10% of your Max CR. So if you're at 0/100, you should be at 0/110 after collecting it.

Does the game suffer frequent, short crashes?  I routinely cannot either log on to it or when the screen is flipping/refreshing I get a blank generic Facebook page?  Or is it likely at my end?  Nothing else seems to not be working for me. ???

Okay, further to my last, now when I try to launch an op I get this:

Please log in to or authorize Facebook before proceeding

If I wasn't logged in, I wouldn't be trying to engage in ops!!!  :-\

zipperhead_cop said:
Does the game suffer frequent, short crashes?  I routinely cannot either log on to it or when the screen is flipping/refreshing I get a blank generic Facebook page?  Or is it likely at my end?  Nothing else seems to not be working for me. ???

That happens to me every day ~8PM PST, simultaneously I get a 'can not connect to server' screen when trying to go to army.ca.

zipperhead_cop said:

ZC, I was just getting ready to post the same thing.  As I go between tabs I either get a blank white page, or the "Please log in to or authorize facebook before proceeding."  I have had that before, but it will then always go to a page to have me put my password in.  Now it just goes back to the same page or blank.

airmich said:
ZC, I was just getting ready to post the same thing.  As I go between tabs I either get a blank white page, or the "Please log in to or authorize facebook before proceeding."  I have had that before, but it will then always go to a page to have me put my password in.  Now it just goes back to the same page or blank.

Okay, then its not just me.  Good. 

airmich said:

exact same thing happening to me now.

Captsapper said:
Actually, I am unable to log into Facebook right now.  I dont think it is the game this time.

I can log into FB just not the game.

I was able to get on once in awhile to do a mission, but each time I did the mission instead of showing me my result, it went to either the white page or the "authorize" page.  So I have stopped trying for now because I have no idea if I am winning or losing!

I am able to get onto FB and interact on there with no problems.

It seems to be fully working for me now.

EDIT: Spoke too soon...  :mad: Perhaps if this keeps up for the rest of the day I will get some of those wasted CR medals.

I'm giving up for now  :p  Hopefully the timer is working fine and I end up with a couple more CR once the thing is defornicated. 

Now it seems to be working alright. Might just be an on and off thing, but we'll see how it goes.

Just a typo that I noticed:

Area of Responsibility

Here you can see an overview of the locations in your current Area of Responsibility (AOR). Each location has an Insurgency Level which can be reduced by helping the local population, building infrastructure, etc. Each of these actions consume Combat Readiness, and will lower the Insurgency Level by varying amounts. Once the Insurgency in an area is under control, a High Value Mission (HVM) may become available. High Value Missions provide much more Combat Experience, and are a key step to accelerated promotion. Insurgency levels automatically rise over time if left unchecked. Once the insurgency has been compltely completely wiped out in a location, it will be 'Locked Down' and will no longer rise.

Hi Mike,

I just captured Title: Personal Security Coordinator for Osama Bin Laden  and it jumped me up by 2 levels, but I only received 6MPs and the equivalent Milpoints.  I thought it happened earlier too but I didn't know how to check history at the time. Now I see it happened for sure 55-57.

T

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

I received the "26 successful missions" daily bonus thingy several times.
Fix my account, please.

Task said:
Hi Mike,

I just captured Title: Personal Security Coordinator for Osama Bin Laden  and it jumped me up by 2 levels, but I only received 6MPs and the equivalent Milpoints.  I thought it happened earlier too but I didn't know how to check history at the time. Now I see it happened for sure 55-57.

2010-10-22 20:42:21 Task
Afghan Operations: Promoted to Rank 55
2010-10-22 20:35:01 Task
Afghan Operations: Promoted to Rank 53

That's from your history, looks like it if you level with 2 ranks in one shot, it only gives you the MP for the second rank.

Also from your history, there's only 2 missions you could be completing to collect your int. I'm on to your sneaky ways.  ;D

PuckChaser said:
2010-10-22 20:42:21 Task
Afghan Operations: Promoted to Rank 55
2010-10-22 20:35:01 Task
Afghan Operations: Promoted to Rank 53

That's from your history, looks like it if you level with 2 ranks in one shot, it only gives you the MP for the second rank.

Also from your history, there's only 2 missions you could be completing to collect your int. I'm on to your sneaky ways.  ;D

hehe... There is some value doing those 1:1  :)  Thanks for point ting out the other level... But how did you see it, I can't go that far back in my history log?

That's your milpoints activity log on Army.ca. Go to Information -> My milpoints history.

Back