• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Dissident said:
Looks like someone might have given me 300milpoints x2 on the same day.

Edit: 3 times actually.

Same. Kratz is triple clicking!

This was first reported to Mike on 10 March. Tonight, I sent him a screen shot to show how it looks and reported it again.

From what I can tell, before and after awarding points the first set goes through and the rest are not actually awarded. It does mess with people's minds when viewing it though. So even though it says +300 three times, only one set of +300 has actually been awarded.

No, I was not triple clicking. If you read the time stamps, it took me on average 9 minutes between posting each set of points.

kratz said:
This was first reported to Mike on 10 March. Tonight, I sent him a screen shot to show how it looks and reported it again.

From what I can tell, before and after awarding points the first set goes through and the rest are not actually awarded. It does mess with people's minds when viewing it though. So even though it says +300 three times, only one set of +300 has actually been awarded.

No, I was not triple clicking. If you read the time stamps, it took me on average 9 minutes between posting each set of points.

I still blame you.... ;D

Thanks for the MPs!

thecanadian said:
Just wondering, I'm trying to get myself started in this game but I keep on receiving 'Error while loading page from Afghan Operations' every time I try to load the app.

Is the game down right now or is it something on my end that is messing it up?

I'll check into this... it's probably not on your end but rather you're hitting an unexpected problem in the script itself. Is it still showing the same error now?

I'll also look into kratz's report... I can't reproduce the problem yet, but clearly there is still an issue there, even if it's only a display issue.

Lastly, the Taliban have been ousted from Libya... thanks. :)

Im trying to get the app but everytime I go to it it says error while loading page from afghan ops game?

I've heard the same report from at least one other user. I suspect our security software is just too uptight. If you're available to run a quick test some time, let me know. That should allow me to rule in/rule out security as the source of the problem.

Trying to purchase equip to do a mission now adn every time I hit "purchase equipment" it gives me the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page :(

Each time I try to go to the stats page I get this:

Error

Sorry, the application you were using is experiencing a problem. Please try again later.
Empty response received.

Hmmm, it's all working fine for me. Is it still an issue? Just for those functions?

Let me know when if you want to do a test, im available during the days.

Now Im getting:

Error

Sorry, the application you were using is experiencing a problem. Please try again later.
Empty response received.

Strike, it may break again shortly. But if that's the case, I'll at least know what's causing the problems. :)

Riverain96, that's a new one to me, I'll have to check it out. Did that just occur now, or was it say prior to 2100 (AT - so 15 mins ago)? I've made changes since then which may help or hurt the situation. :)

I've been gtg all day logging in, even from the DWAN.

The problems may be back temporarily until I can track them. Don't hesitate to report them here though.

Thanks
Mike

Strike said:
Each time I try to go to the stats page I get this:

That's the same message I got eventually... but its working again now

Yea still getting the same Mike. Actually been getting it all day lol. I still haven't been able to log into the app once. Could it be because of the browser Im using? Is there a difference if im using say mozilla vs explorer?

I don't think so, as I've tested it on most browser... What are you using?

Yea youre right, Im using Mozilla but I just tested explorer and am getting the same thing. Being as I have not been able to log on yet, could it be something to do with giving the application permission?

It could be. I've heard a similar story from one or two other users. Might be worth deleting the app from Facebook and trying again. It won't delete your game data, as that's actually stored here, not on Facebook. I did just update the Facebook API code but that doesn't seem to have helped either.

Back