• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

I did, and made some changes early this morning. Are you still seeing issues now?

It's fixed for real now... Turns out dividing by zero is bad. :)

All the javascript is working again for me, Mike. I dunno what changes you made, but they work. I'll find out later on today if the arrow bug is still there too, it adds an arrow everytime I level up.

Not sure if this is a legit bug, or some kind of game feature. I've tried searching, but came up empty, so here goes:

My morale cannot go above 256. If I finish any missions or whatnot, I get the message of "Gained XX Combat Experience, +2 morale", but my morale stays at 256.

Thanks in advance.

-James

FoverF said:
Not sure if this is a legit bug, or some kind of game feature. I've tried searching, but came up empty, so here goes:

My morale cannot go above 256. If I finish any missions or whatnot, I get the message of "Gained XX Combat Experience, +2 morale", but my morale stays at 256.

Thanks in advance.

-James

It's the game setting; your morale level maxs out at 2 X your current rank +100.

That means that you are currently at level 78 X 2 = 156 + 100 = morale of 256.

PC, I've definitely fixed the arrow bug so you shouldn't see that any more. Glad to hear the Javascript is working too. Wish I fixed that. :)

I found that if I unblocked googleanalytics it made the JS work again. Not sure why its blocking all JS and not just the google stuff, but I'll tinker with it and find out.

Missed CR negative morale is supposed to cap at -40. However, if you open the game before it reaches the -40, it will continue to allow you to lose 1 morale for every 2 CR missed.

It's capped at -40 per missed 'session'. If you continue to miss CR after losing 40 morale though, you'll continue to lose more morale.

I.E. If you reload the page every time you lose a point or CR, you can lose a lot more than 40 points.

Mike Bobbitt said:
It's capped at -40 per missed 'session'. If you continue to miss CR after losing 40 morale though, you'll continue to lose more morale.

I.E. If you reload the page every time you lose a point or CR, you can lose a lot more than 40 points.

Makes sense, thanks Mike!

Errr something happened and I got the "Saad Panda" and my CR regen has gone up to at least 9 minutes  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Larry Strong said:
Errr something happened and I got the "Saad Panda" and my CR regen has gone up to at least 9 minutes  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yikes; just checked my regen and I am at 1.03, so mine is still working fine.

Just wondering, I'm trying to get myself started in this game but I keep on receiving 'Error while loading page from Afghan Operations' every time I try to load the app.

Is the game down right now or is it something on my end that is messing it up?

thecanadian said:
Just wondering, I'm trying to get myself started in this game but I keep on receiving 'Error while loading page from Afghan Operations' every time I try to load the app.

Is the game down right now or is it something on my end that is messing it up?

I was just on it and the game is working fine, I would check things at your end.

dangerboy said:
I was just on it and the game is working fine, I would check things at your end.

Was hoping it wasn't the problem (but what can you do  :-\ ).

Now the problem is I have no idea what would be causing the error...

Hey Mike, don't know how easy this would be to change, but I noticed that at 100% insurgency for the Libyan AOR, it says Complete Taliban Control. Perhaps it could be changed from Taliban?

Looks like someone might have given me 300milpoints x2 on the same day.

Edit: 3 times actually.

Back