• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problem with CoC before posting

meni0n

Reaction score
I am posted on 21 October and the CoC got the request for me to go on a DIT this coming monday about 5 days ago but I have not received the signed document back nor any response to my inquiries about it. My Mcpl sent an email that was read but have not been answered. It`s a good thing I didn`t book the hotel or I would have been out of some money. Anyone knows what recourse I can take to actually get some answers. I got two and a half weeks left before I start packing. 

How about getting your butt off of the chair and going to talk to your MCpl.  If the matter is not resolved, then ask to speak with the Sgt, then WO, then Sergeant Major, then your OC.  Don't rely on email.  Go and look someone in the eyeball.  :nod:

I'm a little confused on whats going on there.
I havent been posted now in the past two years,however what my vague memory retains is that I just submitted a leave pass and a attached memo to my CoC with the dates chosen/generic memo for DIT request by IRPP.Once that leave pass was approved I just went down with the leave pass and handed it into IRPP with the memo and they booked everything.It was a quick next day process,only had to go to troop leader and OC.

I would ask your good Mcpl again.There is no reason why he can't give a phone call to the email destination.No response hit up your warrant.

Sounds like someone aint doing their jobs,which isn't too uncommon.

Back