• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

POSTING OF ENGINEER RED BOOK

S

sapperint

Just a quick question. I have had folks ask for the CME CUSTOMS AND TRADITIONS book via email. Only problem is its way to big to send even when i break it down its too big. Can you give any input on posting it somewhere on the site here? Any info would be greatly appreciated. :salute:

How big is it? I‘m sure we can work something out... Probably customize the album so you can upload it there...

Also, what format is it in? (I.E. .doc, .pdf, etc)

Thanks

It is in word format or zip if I can ever figure it out and roughly about 6.6 MB

If you just want a place to host it for people to download, I‘ve also got some spare bandwidth on a host I can provide. I‘m not trying to jump in on Mike Bobbitt‘s territory here, so if what I‘m saying is out of line, please disregard. Just thought I‘d offer it in case bandwidth usage is an issue, or if time considerations prevent any of the album customizations from happening in the near future. I get the feeling a lot of spare time is spent maintaining this site.

Thanks - I don‘t see it as an infringement at all. In fact, we‘re back on a bandwidth limited connection again, so I‘d be more than happy to take you up on your offer...

Thanks

Ok then how do i get it to you? I will be away on EX for the next 13 days so wont be able to post for a while. :salute:

so, did anything happen with this?

I would be interested in receiving it.

Thanks

Quentin

It's been a long time, but I don't recall the book ever being uploaded... Probably due to the problems we were having back then...

Back